Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 161

MetaDriver:

Terrible things are happening in the world... I got McAfee quite well with terminals, no problem. Before that, Avast was fine, it didn't throw up for nothing. Before them, Kaspersky was also quite decent.

And what are you suggesting? That the terminal give up its protection? Wouldn't it be better to change the stupid antivirus?

Doctor Web also works) Only I have to turn it off, because it still finds viruses, but not in the terminal).

bobrush:

Please help newbie! Why is my Expert Advisor not opening orders with this condition (MT4)?

double Bands_Low_1=iBands("EURUSD", PERIOD_H1, 20, 2, 0, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_LOWER, 1);

if(Bands_Low_1==Ask), etc.

The problem is in the condition, since changing it all starts working.

Because the condition is almost never satisfied.

zfs:
Потому как условие почти никогда не выполняется.

how do I make an order open when the price touches the chart?

bobrush:
This is not an μl4 forum and the previous tick is less than the line and the current tick is greater than or equal to the line.

Thanks, it worked!!! sorry if I wrote in the wrong thread.

bobrush:
Thanks, it worked!!! Sorry if I wrote in the wrong thread.

You're not in the wrong branch. You have the wrong forum.

The mql4 forum asks such questions in a forum thread specially created for you.

Любой вопрос новичка, чтоб не захламлять форум. Профи, не проходите мимо. Без вас никуда - 6. - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Любой вопрос новичка, чтоб не захламлять форум. Профи, не проходите мимо. Без вас никуда - 6. - MQL4 форум

I just started to learn mql5. Don't judge too harshly.

The idea is trivial: there is a Stochastic indicator.

1. There is an array Stochastic with signals main[] signal[]

2. If main[0]> main[1]> 30 => Buy

I wrote an EA:(

The problems:

1. I can't figure out debugging

2. What else should I add to make my EA work with only one position?

3. How to correctly prescribe takeprofit and stoploss.

4. There is only one trade.

Files:
ann.mq5  10 kb

gorsing:

I just started to learn mql5. Don't judge too harshly.

The idea is trivial: there is a Stochastic indicator.

I have an Expert Advisor that is about 90% of your strategy. Have a look at the attached file, maybe you will find something useful for yourself.
Files:

paladin800:
I have an EA which is about 90% of your strategy. Have a look at the attached file, maybe you will find something useful for yourself.
Thank you very much, very helpful :)))

question - how to make a sound signal to close an order - at the take or by hand, and which sound file will be responsible for this?
Reason: