debarred signals - page 2

But hundreds of accounts have been banned. All of them with genuine trading strategies. All of them were broker affiliates? How can MQL5 be trusted?

Ragnarill: But hundreds of accounts have been banned. All of them with genuine trading strategies. All of them were broker affiliates? How can MQL5 be trusted?

If it is a case of Broker affiliates, then the question should rather be "How can that broker be trusted?" and not MetaQuotes!

Ragnarill:

But hundreds of accounts have been banned. All of them with genuine trading strategies. All of them were broker affiliates? How can MQL5 be trusted?

The signals mentioned look more like fantasy (manipulated) statistics, not genuine trading. It is actually a good thing MQ took them down. There are some more signals the world could do without but allas, there seems to be no rule against irrational emotional trading. 

Fernando Carreiro:

If it is a case of Broker affiliates, then the question should rather be "How can that broker be trusted?" and not MetaQuotes!

Exactly!

Ragnarill:

So they were banned because they use FortFS broker? Does it make any sense? It's the one of the largest brokers. You've banned 50% of all signals.

Company MQL5 temporarily blocked all providers of signals (Real/Demo) with broker FortFS. The only answer is: We just are checking many Signals. Wait for a time please. The reason is unknown.

Jaroslav Rajcher: Company MQL5 temporarily blocked all providers of signals (Real/Demo) with broker FortFS. The only answer is: We just are checking many Signals. Wait for a time please. The reason is unknown.

Some of the signals were not just "temporarily" debarred, but have in fact been permanently archived.

But the main question what to do a simple users-providers?  To go to another broker or to wait something?

Uladzimir Leuchankou: But the main question what to do a simple users-providers?  To go to another broker or to wait something?
If so many signals for this broker are under scrutiny, then obviously something is wrong. I would suggesting providers look at other brokers and subscribers look at other signals (on other brokers). This however, is just my personal opinion!

It is clear that the problem concerns the broker but they not tell what problem in order to we have solved it.

Jaroslav Rajcher:

Company MQL5 temporarily blocked all providers of signals (Real/Demo) with broker FortFS. The only answer is: We just are checking many Signals. Wait for a time please. The reason is unknown.

This is a recent development succeeding the permanent ban on the "fantasy" signals. I am sure as a legit signal provider you will be advised in case you run a signal with this particular broker if the the signal can be re-enabled or to move the signal to another broker, when the situation has been cleared. My gut feeling and personal opinion is there is a leak/corruption within the brokers structure rendering all signals "suspicious" until the leak has been fixed. 

I am curious as to what unfolds next.

The broker FortFS is quite popular in the world and therefore I expect that it solve with company MQL5.
Reason: