Services. Are they up and running yet? - page 12

fxsaber:

No.

Then I've got it wrong.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

how messed up things are... the feeds I need are in other mt5 brokers, for example the stock exchange (Moscow, CME)

exactly for this service they give you 0 possibilities, you can connect to anywhere but the most popular MQ feeds

but it seems to me useless to explain... Page 2 is about the same thing.

It was originally about the direct and feedback of Services, not about API at all.

As for MQ feeds, nothing prevents you from using multiple Terminals in parallel.

Even if it is arbitrage, who cares about my trading

You have read between the lines yourself for some reason.

fxsaber:

It was originally about the direct and feedback of the Services, not about the API at all.

As for MQ feeds, nothing prevents you from using multiple terminals in parallel.

Initially, I meant the connection of MQ feeds, because most of the existing feeds are from MQ

multiple terminals in parallel is a perversion

Igor Makanu:

You can, but the time will be incomparable, what is done in a designer VS2017 or Delphi in 10-20 mouse clicks and 10-20 handwritten lines, with experience, literally within 20-30 minutes

A similar job in MQL will take 1 day or more.

we are not talking about "homemade" - if you write from scratch using language capabilities

SZZY: And for unknown reasons the developers do not give an opportunity to work with graphic interfaces in the tester without "dancing with diamonds

Extending the GUI of the Terminal is not something interactive to draw on a bare chart.

Igor Makanu:

SZZ: Well, for some unknown reason the developers do not allow to work with graphical interfaces in the tester without "dancing with diamonds".

They probably did it because they configure the tester for fully automated Expert Advisors. In principle, this is justified, because most EAs are created solely for automated ones. For them the tester is designed.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I was originally talking about connecting MQ feeds

So we were talking about different topics. The forum format is what it is.

Multiple terminals in parallel is a perversion.

We don't have to get used to it.

The services are still in their initial state.

They work and do their job well. But the unique functionality is yet to come.

You can already come up with a lot of tasks for the services in the form of constantly running processes regardless of the state of the terminal.

Renat Fatkhullin:

You can already come up with a lot of tasks for services in the form of constantly running processes regardless of the state of the terminal.

You can't tell.

fxsaber:

A user-defined process in the Terminal that can be accessed by every EA. You can run endless calculations related to the market environment in separate threads in services and take current results from the processes at the right time.

Ring buffers.

I wonder how to run the service on history ?
Reason: