My approach. The core is the engine. - page 96

Реter Konow:

Got it. File read error - just forgot to add a dash. Added it and got back to the result:

I have no more options. Try updating the terminal.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I don't have any more options. Try updating the terminal.

(sighs) Okay.

(Funny.)

Now both EAs don't work at all.

It's not. I'm sorry. Now it's not in the Log tab, it's in the Experts tab.

And the result is correct.

Now for the moment of truth.

Let's check if the communication via resources, between the EA on the chart and the EA in the tester, works.

Реter Konow:

And the result is correct.

Did the update help?

Communication is WORKING!

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Did the update help?

Apparently, yes. Although I can't say for sure. It didn't work before, but it did after the update. Who knows... It could be...

Реter Konow:
The connection is WORKING!

Now the task is to test writing strings to the resource. Compare convenience and speed with the variant of writing strings into object descriptions.

Then it will become clear to me personally whether my intuition hasn't failed me.

Реter Konow:

Now the task is to test writing strings to the resource. Compare convenience and speed with the variant of writing strings into object descriptions.

Then it will become clear to me personally whether my intuition hasn't failed me.

Peter, what the hell are strings?! You have a bunch of parameters like double, int, color you convert them to string to write them into an object on the chart. But you don't need any string when working with union. Look at the example again, there you are working directly with double, without any string, and the data are transmitted well.

Vasily, thank you for your help.

Next task:

1. To write/read an array of uint data in a resource.
  2. Write/read an array of mixed numeric data in the resource.
  3. Write/read strings to/from a resource.
I will start tomorrow.

Reason: