Wrote a trading robot and tested it with a negative balance....

I watched a video how to write an Expert Advisor(trading robot) in MQL5, and I tried it and wrote it myself! But here's the problem, I tested the robot in trading and the tester showed that the robot will trade at crazy losses.....What went wrong and who will tell me? I want my own robot....But I have no finances to buy.....A free cheese only in a mousetrap.....Locate a good man, vrozumi.....

Максим Лыков:   .... tried it myself - wrote it! .... the tester showed that the robot will trade at a crazy loss.....

Nah... you're fooling us.... this can't be!!! ))) ALL EAs MUST work for profit!

A strategy like this:

if 2+2=4, we put in a position, otherwise we don't.

first time - buy, second time - sell.

You got it? )))))))))))))

But seriously, a robot is a pre-programmed sequence of actions in the analysis of incoming signals. In other words, initially you must have a clear idea of the conditions under which you want to open a position, and then program it.

Сергей Таболин:

A strategy like this:

You got it? )))))))))))

Sorry for being stupid (I just decided to try it on my own for the first time), but what is your question?

Сергей Таболин:

A strategy like this:

You got it? )))))))))))))

But seriously, a robot is a pre-programmed sequence of actions in the analysis of incoming signals. In other words, initially you should have a clear idea of the conditions under which you want to open a position, and then program it.

I think the robot itself determines the conditions to do it, or am I mistaken?

Andrei Fandeev:

Nah... you're fooling us.... this can't be!!! ))) ALL EAs MUST be profitable!

Sorry, but I wouldn't dream of it! Even those EAs I wrote in MQL5 primitively by myself?

Максим Лыков:

Isn't the robot the one who determines under what conditions it should be done?

If it did, everyone would be walking around throwing millions.

Once again, the robot only does what you tell it to do (what you program it to do). Does your microwave cook your dinner by itself? It is also, in a sense, a robot.

Сергей Таболин:

If that were the case, everyone here would be walking around throwing millions.

Once again, a robot only does what you tell it to do (what you program it to do). Does your microwave cook dinner for you too? It's a robot, too, in a sense.

I agree, the comparison is spot on!!!

Максим Лыков:

Forgive me for being blunt ( I just decided to try my own wits for the first time) but what is your question?

That's right.

So why do you need help?

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's right.

So why do you need help?

I want to make some money.... but don't know how

Максим Лыков:

I want to make some money.... but don't know how

can you help me!!!!

Reason: