Offering the game !!!!! - page 7

Alfa писал (а):
This is all well and good, but 95% of forex trades are speculative, i.e. by and large traders trade against each other. Hence the reluctance to share strategies.
The way out can be found by creating a small closed team, in which case the synergistic effect can work.

The ethical aspect.
After all, a trader has no product like, say, a miner or a cook. a trader is a person who does not produce anything. and many people realise it and do not allow themselves to win. i have met enough of them... When I met them, I saw quite a few... so there will always be those who lose. And there are also commodity markets and stocks.... in general, there are many things that fluctuate. But one cannot simply earn and take money for long... You have to spend a significant percentage on something good.... for the good of the people... )))) the legendary Bill Williams, for example, spends 50% of his income... (he says)
So let us earn and spend wisely ... and all will be well !!!!!! What do you think ????

nchnch писал (а):
Alfa wrote (a):
That's all well and good, but 95% of forex trades are speculative trades i.e. by and large traders trade against each other. Hence the reluctance to share strategies.
A way out can be found by creating a small closed team, in which case a synergistic effect can work.

The ethical aspect.
After all, a trader has no product like, say, a miner or a cook. a trader is a person who does not produce anything. and many people realise it and do not allow themselves to win. i have met enough of them... When I met them, I saw quite a few... so there will always be those who lose. And there are also commodity markets and stocks.... in general, there are many things that fluctuate. But one cannot simply earn and take money for a long time... You have to spend a significant percentage on something good.... for the good of the people... )))) the legendary Bill Williams, for example, spends 50% of his income... (he says)
So let us earn and spend wisely ... and all will be well !!!!!! What do you think ????

What a man!
Earn it first, you noble one.

nchnch писал (а):
By making money on the forex market we are essentially parasitising the global economy.
The world economy is neither cold nor hot from small speculative fluctuations of Forex (take a calculator and calculate the ratio of currency fluctuations to its nominal value!:o)
Speculators make money off each other! To steal from the world economy, you have to hold positions for months, capturing trends of 10-30 figures. The positions should be in the amount of trillions of dollars! But nobody holds such long positions willingly, at the best case the players can hold their small (concerning the volumes, necessary for the damage) loss-making positions for a long time, forcing to wait out the fall.

<br / translate="no"> What a man!
Earn it first, you noble one.

Who says I haven't earned it? :))

nchnch писал (а):
Alfa wrote (a):
That's all well and good, but 95% of forex trades are speculative trades i.e. by and large traders trade against each other. Hence the reluctance to share strategies.
A way out can be found by creating a small closed team, in which case a synergistic effect can work.

The ethical aspect.
After all, a trader has no product like, say, a miner or a cook. a trader is a person who does not produce anything. and many people realise it and do not allow themselves to win. i have met enough of them... When I met them, I saw quite a few... so there will always be those who lose. And there are also commodity markets and stocks.... in general, there are many things that fluctuate. But one cannot simply earn and take money for a long time... You have to spend a significant percentage on something good.... for the good of the people... )))) the legendary Bill Williams, for example, spends 50% of his income... (he says)
I think traders do a great thing for every country's economy, they bring the value of currency to its true value, and it means a lot. For example ordinary people can afford imported cars, and producers are exporters getting a decent price for their goods. All in all, a trader is a GREAT person, doing the right thing for their own and another country. One should be proud.
I've heard that the only person who spends more than 50% of his income on charity is George Soros, he even has his own fund, and what is worth the concept of open economy. Does Williams have a foundation?

I think traders are doing a great thing for the economy of every country, they are bringing the value of the currency back to its true value. And that means a lot. For example, ordinary people can afford imported cars, and exporting manufacturers get a decent price for their goods. All in all, a trader is a GREAT person, doing the right thing for their own and another country. One should be proud. <br / translate="no"> I heard that the only person who spends more than 50% of his income on charity is George Soros, he even has his own fund, and what is worth the concept of open economy. Does Williams have a foundation?
Nice emotion !!!!! :)))) I don't know about the foundation...

FION wrote (a):
A programmer needs a formalised algorithm of the EA trading process to write code.

I agree with you. What is called PKS (I'll sign every word). But alas... What you describe below is not a formalized algorithm. I consider an algorithm to be a description of a process that can be performed by someone who is not familiar with the subject. For example, from your description, you need to know what channels are and how they are built. What does the price approach to the channel boundary mean? Different people give different meanings to it. For one person, the approach is an entrance into a 10-point zone, for another it is a crossing, for yet another it is something else. What do we finally come to? The programmer himself/herself formalizes the verbal description of the process. The result is an incorrect implementation of what the customer wanted. The reason for that is communication in different languages and putting different meanings into the same words. How to avoid this? Both the customer and the programmer must be involved in the formalization process, algorithmization. Better yet both of them develop their own algorithms, compare them, find inconsistencies, and eliminate them. In all my 15 years of programming experience I have only had one customer, who tried to talk to me in a language I understood. The ToR had everything I needed: all the conditions, all the formulas, default values and so on were taken into account. There was virtually nothing for me to formalise. Everything had already been done. Apparently this is the ideal, but the reality is that you have to pull most of the details out of the customer, i.e. a typical customer doesn't care about what the programmer might need to implement his idea. What figures, what graphs, tables, formulas or just explanatory illustrations.

FION wrote (a):
In principle, the code can be awkward, glued together from different scripts and pieces of previously published EAs, as long as it works properly.

Yes, I agree with you... A hungry person will never go to a museum or a theatre. At first, it's as good as it gets.

FION wrote (a):
c)one oscillator(snipers ergodic CCI)-which shows the start of a pullback and the end of a pullback.

How does he do it? By crossing certain levels or by being in certain zones?

FION wrote (a):
You look at the channel (general trend -mini or global).

How do you distinguish a mini trend from a global one? And why is it needed?

FION wrote (a):
Wait for the price to approach an important level (reversal level).

What levels are important (reversal)? How to determine and calculate them? Can you give us a specific formula? You mentioned Murray levels and pivots. Are they the pivot levels?

FION wrote (a):
Price has reached the upper limit of the channel.

We need a clear criterion, what does "reached" mean? Touching, crossing, entering the area near the border...

FION wrote (a):
The oscillator has reached the very top (shows overbought) - signalling a pullback.

We need a criterion of income to the top. Being in the area, crossing the level...

FION wrote (a):
Codify it and it will work.

OK. Thank you for the idea.
Are you answering that it will work? Does it work for you? Because it's one thing to have one implementation of an idea, and another thing to assume that it will work. They are, as they say, two big differences.

Gorillych писал (а):
Alfa wrote (a):
All the assertions are questionable.
How do you know about 95% of the speculative deals? Where does the world economy get its money from?
You can create as many teams of programmers as you like to get another bifurcation.

I am not the final truth, all statements are my humble opinion.
95% speculative deals (I saw it somewhere I don't remember where, but I believe it). Speculative transactions do not involve the actual supply of currency, all closed by clearing settlements (netting) and only 5% remains for real currency supply, well, there for the purchase of materials, equipment, goods, opening branches (meaning overseas). You are saying yourself: "Where will the world economy get so much money from?
And about the team, I think it will work. Have you tried it, do you have a negative experience? Share them, so as not to repeat mistakes.
In general, you have to be more optimistic about life. Optimists achieve more in life - that's a fact I've established (but I'm not the first to have established this fact).
Still about the team. I don't believe that the team must be composed of only programmers. I think everyone present on this forum has something worthy of attention. And here other members of the team will see it and offer improvements and a synergetic effect will result. Imagine a set of initially good experts or strategies finalized by the team.

Alfa писал (а):
I didn't write that, FION did.
Oops... My humble apologies... It took me a long time to edit the post... I got tired of quoting... I didn't get it right... Sorry again... Corrected it.

KimIV писал (а):

FION wrote (a):
A programmer needs a formalised algorithm of the EA trading process to write code.

I agree with you. What's called PKS (I'll sign every word). But alas... What you describe below is not a formalized algorithm. I consider an algorithm to be a description of a process that can be performed by someone who is not familiar with the subject. For example, from your description, you need to know what channels are and how they are built. What does the price approach to the channel boundary mean? Different people give different meanings to it. For one person, the approach is an entrance into a 10-point zone, for another it is a crossing, for yet another it is something else. What do we finally come to? The programmer himself/herself formalizes the verbal description of the process. The result is an incorrect implementation of what the customer wanted. The reason for that is communication in different languages and putting different meanings into the same words. How to avoid this? Both the customer and the programmer must be involved in the formalization process, algorithmization. Better yet both of them develop their own algorithms, compare them, find inconsistencies, and eliminate them. In all my 15 years of programming experience I have only had one customer, who tried to talk to me in a language I understood. The ToR had everything I needed: all the conditions, all the formulas, default values and so on were taken into account. There was virtually nothing for me to formalise. Everything had already been done. Apparently this is the ideal, but the reality is that you have to pull most of the details out of the customer, i.e. a typical customer doesn't care about what the programmer might need to implement his idea. What figures, what graphs, tables, formulas or just explanatory illustrations.

FION wrote (a):
In principle, the code can be awkward, glued together from different scripts and pieces of previously published EAs, as long as it works properly.

Yes, I agree with you... A hungry person will never go to a museum or a theatre. At first, it's as good as it gets.

FION wrote (a):
c)one oscillator(snipers ergodic CCI)-which shows the start of a pullback and the end of a pullback.

How does he do it? By crossing certain levels or by being in certain zones?

FION wrote (a):
You look at the channel (general trend -mini or global).

How do you distinguish a mini trend from a global one? And why is it needed?

FION wrote (a):
Wait for the price to approach an important level (reversal level).

What levels are important (reversal)? How to determine and calculate them? Can you give us a specific formula? You mentioned Murray levels and pivots. Are they the pivot levels?

FION wrote (a):
Price has reached the upper limit of the channel.

We need a clear criterion, what does "reached" mean? Touching, crossing, entering the area near the border...

FION wrote (a):
The oscillator has reached the very top (shows overbought) - signalling a pullback.

We need a criterion of income to the top. Being in the area, crossing the level...

FION wrote (a):
Codify it and it will work.

OK. Thank you for the idea.
Are you answering that it will work? Does it work for you? Because it's one thing to have one implementation of an idea, and another thing to assume that it will work. They are, as they say, two big differences.
I am sure if you do it by hand, it will work. I agree - it's not a TOR, but an algorithm designed for a less skilled trader. Like you, I am a technician, and when I try to "build" an EA, the main difficulties are the same as mentioned above. Of course, I also tried to build complex systems with precise formalization. But experience shows that complicating the system due to more accurate formalization, does not improve the result, i.e. the initial idea has a certain quality limit. From this simple conclusion follows - you need to eliminate in time the unviable ideas. But the principle that the more ideas, the better, remains valid.
Reason: