Myths about super-profitable advisers or flies in the head

Dear experts who write EAs and earn money on them, help me understand ...

Are there really traders who buy EAs for hundreds or even thousands of dollars without testing the demo version?

There is a lot of this stuff on the Market and none with a demo version.

If the EA is really profitable, why not provide the demo version?

Or maybe I don't understand something ...

Sergey Maksiutenko:

If the Expert Advisor is really profitable, why not give a demo version, there will be no shortage of buyers.

Why attract the poor? Free ones are for those who do not have money. You only attract non-paying customers who drop in the ranking, and consequently sales are falling. Why do we need more hassle?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Why attract poor people? Freebies are pumped by those who have no money. You only attract people who are not able to pay, which lowers the ranking and the sales drop as a consequence. Why do we need unnecessary hassle?

The seller's point of view is clear, I do not understand how you convince the buyer in the profitability of the EA, and how you get back the marriage?

well, let's break down these grails.

1. Robots with a close trawl. Such robots work well in the tester. Why? Very easy. Because of bar construction algorithm. I think we don't have to explain why it's so easy to build a bar in one way or another.

Type 2. Newsmen. It uses the increased volatility. For example in the news.

Type 3. "Night scalpers. I trade this way myself, but I withdraw one hour after the rollover from tests in MT4. Spreads are huge and liquidity is lower. But the Market Sellers show their tests using wide quotes during the rollover and attribute them as profits.

4.the type of the overschedulers - mediators. I think it is clear here. You write a grider, set a target of 100 a year. And in tests over 5 years accumulates plus or minus 10k %.

Type 5 - martins, nevalyashki, cheburashki, etc. animals.

**********************************************************************************************************
The most important inscription I like the most: The robot is multi-currency, which hedges risk.

That said, the ranking of the marketplace is not calculated in any way. And the TOP is full of all sorts of rubbish.

My suggestion is to charge $10 for the product you put out, open a demo account for a long time and monitor it. Then Market will become a real market and not a collection of logos.

There are no profitable EAs for sale. Think about it: if an EA is profitable, why sell it? And these words like: yes, I am only a programmer and only sell - all this is nonsense .....

It's the same for those who teach trading: I am a super expert, I will teach how to earn a lot of money...

I told them straight out: if you're a super trader, why are you making 500 calls a day for 15k rubles? You see, I'm so rich that I do not know what to do...

I wonder why all these rich super-duper traders work on phones....

Aleksey Rodionov:

There are no profitable EAs for sale. Think about it: if an EA is profitable, why sell it?

The same goes for those who teach trading: I am a super expert, I will teach you how to make a lot of money...

This is the impression of an offended boy who was sold a fake Chinese smartphone and found out about it late...

Actually, it's simple: there is a highly profitable market and there are a lot of scammers in it... Around and around... But that doesn't mean there aren't profitable advisors and good Mentors... You just have to KNOW how to find them in the pile of rotten information on the internet...

Serqey Nikitin:

It seems as if the offended boy, who has been sold a fake Chinese smartphone and found out about it late, is arguing...

The truth is simple: there is a highly lucrative market, and there are a lot of fraudsters in it... Around and around... But that doesn't mean there aren't profitable advisors and good Mentors... You just have to KNOW how to find them in the pile of rotten information on the internet...

Who would doubt that you would stand up for your rights. That's funny... It's useless to argue, you have to live on something, you can't trade on your profitable advisers, you'll sell out...

Aleksey Rodionov:

Who would have doubted that you would stand up for your rights. Ridiculous... It's no use arguing here, you have to live on something, you can't trade on your profitable advisers, you'll sell out...

There you go, you're offended... And everyone is to blame...

The demo version gives a person a choice: Buy or Don't Buy!

How can you sell without a demo version? It's not clear at all. 10 years on the job.....

I downloaded it, checked it on a demo or real account and bought it.

They are putting such products on the Market right now that my hair curls up. How do they do it?

They optimize their parameters on history. They embed them and give them for testing only in the strategy tester (with pre-optimized parameters).

I am watching the news in the morning:

• The seller registered on September 6!
  • Seller posted the product on September 10!
  • As of September 20, he has 6 positive reviews from users who write that the EA is GOOD and has GOOD RESULTS!
  • That's 7 working days! 6 reviews for 5 stars!

Of course it's not good to look into other people's pockets. I love competition, but I love adequate and proper competition! when everything is fair.

Even on free products I can't get people to leave reviews. People just don't know how to add reviews.

I.e. manipulation is terrible, with pictures from the tester! beautiful phrases and warning that the Expert Advisor is on sale now at a great discount! and you have to buy it quickly because soon it will cost $ 5,999.

And then the seller gets banned for spamming! So he was engaged in big spam, i.e. he was distributing the advertisement via PMs probably. Banned for a month. So he gives a huge discount.

And then there's this manipulation of Signals:

$7 in the deposit. Profit 1 dollar, withdrawal 6 dollars - the account turns 100% profit on the bottom line. Paragraph

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The demo version gives a person a choice: Buy or Don't Buy!

How can you sell without a demo version? It's not clear at all. 10 years on the job.....

Explain what the demo version of the EA means? How long will the trader check the demo version... a year or two years...?

Explain how to get around this point: the Trader runs the demo version on the demo account and at the same time includes copying trades on the real account...? And all this, of course, for free...

Aleksey Rodionov:

There are no profitable EAs for sale. Think about it: if an EA is profitable, why sell it? And these words like: yes, I am only a programmer and only sell - all this is nonsense .....

It's the same for those who teach trading: I am a super expert, I will teach how to earn a lot of money...

I told them straight out: if you're a super trader, why are you making 500 calls a day for 15k rubles? You see, I'm so rich that I don't know what else to do...

I wonder why all these rich super-duper traders work on phones....

And why can't you sell a profitable Expert Advisor and get extra profit? You sell a copy, it's not like it's a car.

Reason: