Myths about super-profitable advisers or flies in the head - page 6

Vasiliy Kolesov:

Are you still figuring out how to check the EA? Funny))))

I reminded everyone on the second page about the "rental" option... Rent it for a month and check it. Why do you not like this option?

This is a wrong variant! A month will not show you anything, because the trend can go one way for several months...

Example: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/277921/page4#comment_8623381

Suggest something more correct...

Подскажите, как приготовить мартина, чтобы не сливать...
Подскажите, как приготовить мартина, чтобы не сливать...
  • www.mql5.com
Подскажите пожалуйста, как бы программно пропускать 1 - 2 отрицательные сделки(не применять к ним мартин) которые идут обычно на неудачно начатом ф...

Serqey Nikitin:

This is wrong! A month will not show anything, as the trend can go on for several months in one direction...

No one is stopping you from renting an EA for 3 months, 6 months, etc.

Boris Gulikov:

No one prevents you from renting an EA for 3 months, 6 months, etc.

Yes, you're right..., and also for 2 years..., which would be the FULL cost of the EA...

Are you sure that your small gestures will allow you to solve your problem?

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you're right..., and also for 2 years..., which would be the FULL cost of the advisor...

And are you sure that your petty gestures will allow you to solve your problem?

Don't exaggerate. You know perfectly well that 1-6 months of renting is enough to make a decision to buy. Depending on the advisor.

Boris Gulikov:

No one is stopping you from renting an EA for 3 months, 6 months etc.

Just off the top of my head)))) There is no limit to the number of months of rental)

Serqey Nikitin:

This is wrong! A month will not show anything, as the trend can go on for several months in one direction...

The trend may continue, it may end, or it may reverse. At any time.

If I wanted to trade in the real market, I wanted to see how much the EA would work in the real market, how much different it would be from trading in the strategy tester. That's all. The rest I learn from the description and strategy tester in the "visualization" mode ("what strategy is applied").

And in most cases, this very rent is not needed. If scoops work not on breakdown of levels with a close trawl (those immediately "sink"), not some kind of "arbitrage", and opens transactions in a quiet market, then testing with 99.9% of modeling quality ( using special programs) is enough. Here we can separate moments of a strong trend, trend absence, trend reversal, and run through each area separately with different parameters of delay, spread widening, slippage... This is quite enough to decide whether I need this Expert Advisor or not.

Boris Gulikov:

Don't exaggerate. You know perfectly well that 1-6 months of renting is enough to make a decision to buy. Depending on the advisor.

You don't understand simple things...

You are used to consumer logic in the consumer world: sell me a TV, but it has to work for at least 3 years...

This is not a consumer market, but an INVESTMENT MARKET where NO ONE will EVER WARRANTY a product for this market...

If you do not change your attitude to THIS market, you have no business here, or you will incur HUGE losses...

P.S. Kindergarten is the youngest group...

Serqey Nikitin:

You don't understand simple things...

You are used to consumer logic in the consumer world: sell me a TV, but it must work for at least 3 years...

This is not a consumer market, but an INVESTMENT MARKET, where NO ONE will EVER WARRANTY a product for that market...

If you do not change your attitude towards THIS market, you have no business here, or you will incur HUGE losses...

P.S. Kindergarten - junior high...

What kind of nonsense is that? Are you probably judging this by yourself?

I know what kind of market this is. Thank god my products are almost all in the top of the market. Hundreds of traders around the world trade them. I've been trading them for 6 years now.

And I know what I'm talking about.)

My words have nothing to do with the market at all. I am telling you specific things on rent.

And I will repeat it for you individually - if your product has not yielded positive results during 6 months of forward testing on the real, then its place is in the furnace.

He is not suitable for the market unequivocally!

Maybe you think it is suitable for you personally as a trader and you know that stagnation of strategy can last more than 6 months and more than 12 months.

Go ahead and trade it. No problem.

"P.S. Kindergarten - junior high..." - that one was hilarious!

You have a typical forum trololo syndrome...

Looks like you don't hang out on forums too much...

By the way, this is not an "investment market". Why not? Grow up and you will understand.

Boris Gulikov:

What's this nonsense? You're probably judging this by yourself, aren't you?

Wait till he calls you something else))

He's the local mentor, the smartest.

Boris Gulikov:

"P.S. Kindergarten - junior high..." - I laughed heartily at that one!

By the way, it's not an "investment market". Why not? Grow up, you'll understand.

"By the way, it's not an "investment market"." - yes you're right, I "laughed heartily at that one!"...

Reason: