How to get to the front page of the Market - page 6

For example, right now I asked them to remove five products with zero sales, and they removed them all without any problems.

so cleaning the market is still needed.

about the regular demo version. unfortunately 99% of customers do not understand how to test it in the tester and do not believe the tester, and rightly so, the demo can be put both on the demo and on the real, but with some kind of limitation. - It's more convenient that way.

and as for the manual, i didn't just write it, i made a video on how to add a review...... doesn't help.

Oh, and speaking of freebies.

Don't let this be self-promotional,it's not advertising! Just sharing my experience. Giving my opinion. IMHO

I say the following, from experience: look at free products, and then order on the principle - if you can do it then do me for money.

In the mini-blog do not look to give links to other resources are not allowed. Especially on your own site.

Vladon:

For example, right now I've asked to remove 5 products with 0 sales - they've removed them all, no problem.

Chota this, there are no products in mt4, they all seem to have been deleted.

deskipper:
Чота это, в мт4 нет продуктов, походу все удалили.

No, only five have been removed.

deskipper:
Chota this, there are no products in mt4, it seems they have all been deleted.
In terminals the information is not updated immediately - unlike on the website

Vladon:
on request exp only 2 products, but not yours.

Торговую утилиту EXPGAME SPACE BATTLE
Торговую утилиту EXPGAME SPACE BATTLE
  • Vladislav Andruschenko
  • www.mql5.com
ExpGame SPACE BATTLE или Космический бой – увлекательная игра для терминала МetaТrader 4. Цель игры : уничтожить инопланетные корабли зеленой расы. Игровые объекты : два игровых поля размером 10 х 10; 5 вражеских и 5 союзных кораблей....

Vladon:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/6527

Do you see this programme?

no

Vladon:

Oh, and speaking of freebies.

I will say the following, from experience: they look at free products, and then order them on the principle that if you can do it, then do it for money.

That's just about it, I wrote earlier, that is essentially untargeted use Market. Many put free products, duds (although paid, too) that contain nothing useful, and serve simply to advertise the author's abilities (see how I do), or just to gratify self-esteem, self-assertion, etc. I'm not saying anything specifically about your products (haven't watched them), but the trend is clear. This is what leads to the clogging of the Market.

Only really useful products should be present. At least the author himself should consider them useful.

Of course, we cannot formalize the degree of usefulness of a product, it is a subjective criterion. But we can make it so that any rubbish was simply unprofitable. For this, as I suggested earlier (and Petros also made a similar suggestion) the seller must pay a small fee for renting space on the Market. This is a small amount, purely symbolic. If you really came here to sell the product, then this trifle will not make a difference. But for all idle wandering wastrels, who took the usual system of two machines, attached there some crap from the ball and putting this wonder-creations in Market (in case someone accidentally clicks and buys) this will be a barrier.

Asked the question: what about free products? For them, too, have to pay a fee? - Yes, I think so. They also spend resources site (moderation, etc.) And they take up space. Here we have an absurd situation: the price of the product can not put less than 10 quid (ie this is kind of a minimum level of profitability for the site), but you can make the product for free.) How do you even understand this in terms of logic.

deskipper:
no
Is it in mt4 ?
Reason: