Independent work by two advisers - page 12

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Так переписка только в фрилансе может быть. За остальную переписку вне сервиса банят. 

Contact Freelance with this question .

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's the tester got to do with it?

Not my question. He said it was the tester that was glitching and he was fine.

Yes, in the flow of real quotes.

I told you earlier that the layout makes mistakes in the tester, so don't rub my nose in what is not an error. If you don't know - there are functions that do not work in the tester, and vice versa - those that work only in the tester

I also do not believe that the layout opened an order on another symbol, it really can't be, the function that is responsible for it works perfectly as in the tester and in the market, here's a screenshot of the help. ATTENTION TO THE SCREENSHOT!!! THE NAME OF THE CURRENT CHART SYMBOL! So don't give me any tricks!

I must have been hallucinating ......... matrix is all my fault................ I got the wrong wheels - a Chinese fake . That's why (above left) when an EA is installed on GBP CAD the EA opens GBP JPY

Zvezdochet:
I must have been hallucinating .........matrix is all my fault................Aibolit gave me the wrong wheels - a Chinese fake . And that's why (above left) when an EA is installed on GBP CAD the EA opens GBP JPY

You have charts open like a hair on your head. See if there's a GBPJPY that has an EA hanging on it that opened these positions.

Zvezdochet:
Not my question. According to him, it was the tester that was glitching and he was fine.

Oh, yeah? Then a portrait of the hero in the studio!!! Or at least a private message to me.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Oh, yeah? Then a portrait of the hero in the studio!!! Or at least give it to me in person.

I've offered it to him several times. And, judging by a pile of inconsistencies (such as not kept correspondence on mails.ru, but the presence of commission in Freelance) - Zvezdochet himself does not distinguish his lie from the real facts. That is why he keeps the name of the performer a secret - it seems very likely that the performer has nothing to do with Freelance at all.

Georgiy Merts:

I've already offered it to him several times. And, judging by a heap of inconsistencies (such as the correspondence on mails.ru that has not been saved, but the presence of a commission in Freelance) - Zvezdochet himself does not distinguish his lie from the real facts. That is why he keeps the name of the performer a secret - it seems very likely that the performer has nothing to do with Freelance at all.

I already wrote it NEO . And what do I get for revealing the name? I asked these questions here on the branch, but there was silence in response, as if you have not seen my questions. I quoted him, why are there no debriefings? As for the graff icons, I'll show you a soapbox. But the EA was betting (as seen in the screenshot) on a GBP CAD.

Zvezdochet:
I already wrote it NEO . What do I get for revealing the name? I have asked these questions here on the branch, but I got no answer, as if you did not see my questions. I quoted him, why are there no debriefings? As for the graff icons, I'll show you a soapbox. But the EA was betting (as seen in the screenshot) on a GBP CAD.

What sort of disassembly is needed? Already disassembled, if the tester glitches, then the EA glitches. The tester is not glitchy.

Zvezdochet:
I've already written it NEO . What will I get for revealing the name? I have asked these questions here on the thread, but I have received no answer, as if you did not see my questions. I quoted him, why are there no debriefings? As for grfikoff, I'll show you a soapbox. But I put it on GBP CAD (as seen in the screenshot).

I saw it, and quite clearly answered it.

The author's name is needed to clearly explain what the "tester glitch" is - because this is a very, very serious error, and the developer should only be accused of that when we have a specific code and a reproducible situation. And not the list of two orders opened at the same time. Everyone is interested in fixing this bug. But I'm getting more and more convinced that there is no bug. And moreover, I doubt very much that there is this very NEO...

Reason: