Record on the Market - page 34

Artyom Trishkin:

Peter, it's simple: make utilities and publish them on the market. That's it. The rest is populism.

This is an alternative viewpoint. It should be considered.

You need very serious tools to create the utilities I'm talking about. Much more serious than what we have. I will distribute them. But I want developers to understand why we need these tools and why we need to make complex programs with a lot of settings.

Реter Konow:

You need very serious tools to create the utilities I'm talking about. Much more serious than what we have. I will distribute them. But I want developers to understand why we need these tools and why we need to make complex programs with a lot of settings.

You have too many alternative points of view - all the threads of this forum you're in are overflowing with them.

Who are you calling developers? MQ or programmers who write programs for the terminal?

MQ knows better than you what is necessary for the successful development of MQ, while the programmers who write programs for the terminal know better than you the market demand.

And all you are doing so far is theorising. Sorry, for years.

Artyom Trishkin:

Your alternative point of view is too much - it's all over the forum threads in which you have posted.

Who are you calling developers? MQ or programmers who write programs for the terminal?

MQ knows better than you what is necessary for the successful development of MQ, while the programmers who write programs for the terminal know better than you the market demand.

And so far you are only theorizing. Forgive me, for years.

I refer to developers as local coders.

The forum exists for the purpose of theorizing and discussion. MQ certainly know better what they need. But there are also other people's opinions. They themselves have opened up the possibility to express them.

Theorising is necessary. Otherwise, mistakes will be made that will render the whole practice meaningless.

Реter Konow:

I refer to local coders as developers.

The forum is there to theorise and discuss. MQ certainly know better what they need. But there are also other people's opinions. They themselves have opened up the possibility to express them.

Theorising is necessary. Otherwise, mistakes will be made which will render the whole practice meaningless.

If you think about it for years and never try it, it's a joke about an old Jew who dreams of winning the lottery, but doesn't buy a single ticket :)

Реter Konow:

What do you mean by complicated? Have you ever traded at all, do you know what the real market is, and what a practicing trader needs?

If you constantly buy on hai and sell on lows, then screw all the niceties and 100500 settings!

Реter Konow:

To create the utilities I am talking about, you need very serious tools. Much more serious than the tools we have. I will distribute them. But I want developers to understand why we need these tools and why we have to make complex programs with a lot of settings.

And what is the point of these "very serious tools"?

What will they do, apart from increasing qualification requirements for those who use them?

You want to sell or buy good experts, you need to create the section I suggested here:

This is the only option where there will be no cheating.

The number of downloads, sales and reviews will no longer be important. And there will be no cheating.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What do you mean by serious? Have you ever traded at all, do you know what the real market is, and what a practicing trader needs?

If you constantly buy on hawks, and sell on lots = screw all the beauty, and 100500 settings!

Georgiy Merts:

And the meaning of these "very serious tools"?

What will they do, apart from increasing the skill requirements of the person using them?

We are talking about different things. You start from a trader's perspective. I'm reasoning from the viewpoint of a seller-developer.

The first one thinks about the profit from the Market and has only "Profitability" in his mind.

The second one thinks about income from sales and needs to avoid inevitable disqualification of their Expert Advisors by the market.

So with sophisticated settings and options, you can bypass the scornful evaluation of a "sinker" by gently forcing the user to take responsibility for the trade.

Реter Konow:

So with sophisticated settings and options, it is possible to sidestep the scornful assessment of a "sinker" by gently forcing the user to take responsibility for the trade.

Sophisticated settings can easily be done without any "sophisticated tools".

The simple concept of a "maximum" easily yields a whole bunch of settings(number of bars before, number of bars after, "smoothness" of price change before, after, price type before, after, and at the maximum). In fact, on any instrument in use, as many settings can be "pulled down by the ears".

And what is the point of this for the user ? He won't "take responsibility" - he will expect you to configure everything on his own, and the maximum you will achieve with a lot of settings - the epithet "sinker" will be added to the epithet "with a mountain of settings".

Georgiy Merts:

Complex adjustments can easily be made without any "complex tools".

The simple concept of "maximum" easily gives a whole bunch of settings(number of bars before, number of bars after, "smoothness" of price change before, after, price type before, after, and at the maximum). In fact, on any instrument in use, as many settings can be "pulled down by the ears".

And what is the point for the user? He won't "take responsibility" - he will expect you to configure everything on his own, and at most you will achieve a large number of settings - to the epithet "sinker" will be added the epithet "with a mountain of settings".

There are different users. There is a crowd of spoilt lazy people looking for a grail around Market. But we, too, are identifying who comes to us for shopping. Serious traders will look at the Expert Advisor with a lot of settings with interest. They will appreciate their practicality. Stupid lazybones - never.

The question is: For whom do we want to work?

Reason: