Record on the Market - page 25

Vadim Zotov:

A very good suggestion indeed. And probably not very difficult to implement.

It wasn't my idea. And the idea has been suggested for a long time. Alas...

Vadim Zotov:

Yes, friends, you've been talking too much. Or maybe MQl is just having difficulties at the moment? And the staff of translators and moderators have been laid off because of it? This will of course reduce the running costs and give time for a new breakthrough. But the situation is becoming unsustainable: there will either be an uphill climb or a rock fall. As luck would have it.

I think users who are capable of generating out-of-the-box ideas for project development need to step up and don't hesitate to put them forward. Maybe one of them will really turn out to be a lifeline for this wonderful project.

We can hardly influence the company's decisions. We have too little information for that, so our conclusions are too speculative. However, in this situation there is only one way out for seller-developers - to start thinking up and implementing more complex and interesting advisors than those with which the market is flooded. Otherwise, the loss of customers' interest in the entire category of Expert Advisors is inevitable, as well as the inevitable termination of attempts by developers to sell these programs.

I have nothing more to say on the subject.

Good luck to all.

ZZS.

Vitalii Ananev:

:)

I noticed that too. One, there even posted 6 pieces at a time with the same and incomprehensible description.

Apparently it was me )))))). As I remember 6 pieces and was. It would be correct to put two, but as it should - mql does not allow. In general, yes, it is not clear))). It was done for the sake of interest, rather out of curiosity. What I do not understand, you can ask, and you can pass by))). By the way, what is a good product and still do not understand, as the criteria have not developed. But one idea I liked, if a lot of programming means a good product, and no means bad )))). Good but useless product ...

There is also a suggestion: maybe we, the users, can somehow help the project without demanding a salary. For example, volunteers could work as moderators or translators for free. Let the administration put out a call and select a few people they trust, we'll sort out the order and work in shifts for a while. I wouldn't mind spending one day off a week for the benefit of the cause either. Don't think that I'm asking for it - I'm probably not suitable, since I'm a Marketeer. And there are a lot of decent people here.

Vadim Zotov:
There is also a suggestion: maybe we, the users, can somehow help the project without demanding a salary. For example, volunteers could work as moderators or translators for free. Let the administration put out a call and select a few people they trust, we'll sort out the order and work in shifts for a while. I wouldn't mind spending one day off a week for the benefit of the cause either. Don't think that I'm asking for it - I'm probably not suitable, since I'm a Market vendor. And there are a lot of decent people here.

Time is running out, no response. No one seems to want it. Neither the administration, nor the users.

Vadim Zotov:

Time is running out, no reaction. No one seems to want it. Neither the administration nor the users.

Well, can you imagine what you are proposing?

Will the users moderate the marketplace? Or the vendors?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Well, can you imagine what you are proposing?

Will the users moderate the marketplace? Or the vendors?

I can imagine. There are honest people in both categories. But the trust factor would be greater if the person was from the third category. For example, an article writer who is not a salesperson.

Vadim Zotov:

I imagine. There are honest people in both categories. But the credibility factor will be greater if the person is from the third category. For example, an article writer who is not a salesperson.

Exactly. Don't give a damn about your honesty.
People in category 4 will suit everyone, it's an internal staff. Independent expertise.

Or evaluation by a team. Where everyone sees each other and gives their assessment. At the end of the evaluation,.... is determined.
What is determined?

Vadim Zotov:

Introducing. There are honest people in both categories. But the trust factor would be greater if the person was from the third category. For example, an article writer who is not a salesperson.

And the author has a friend who is a seller.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Exactly. Don't give a damn about others wanting your honesty.
People in category 4 will suit everyone, it's an internal staff. Independent expertise.

Or evaluation by a team. Where everyone sees each other and gives their assessment. The results of the evaluation determine....

It's the best option that used to be there and that is not there now. So my suggestion is, as the saying goes, "for nothing..."

Reason: