trade signal copied into wrong Account?

Can anyone help me! 

I accidentely subscribed to a Copy Signal using my wrong account (i have several Metadtrader accounts)

Is there a way i can transfer my signal onto my other account?   OR do i have to cancel the subscription and subscribe again ?

domster:

Can anyone help me! 

I accidentely subscribed to a Copy Signal using my wrong account (i have several Metadtrader accounts)

Is there a way i can transfer my signal onto my other account?   OR do i have to cancel the subscription and subscribe again ?

Hi

You can try contacting the Service Desk but you usually have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe on the correct account

Filter:
Hi
Filter:
Hi

You can try contacting the Service Desk but you usually have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe on the correct account

Hi thanks for responding,

So if i unsubscribe and then subscribe again, will i be charged the monthly subscription fee twice?

domster:
Yes I believe you will. That's why it's probably best to try the service desk first, they "may" be able to help you change it without incurring the double subscription fee

Filter:
Yes I believe you will. That's why it's probably best to try the service desk first, they "may" be able to help you change it without incurring the double subscription fee
I contacted service desk two days ago, yet I haven't heard anything from them, I need someone to attend to this matter urgenly as I have open trades from the subscription that had lapsed and now I can't re subscribe? Is there a number I can call to talk to someone about fixing this problem?

domster:
I contacted service desk two days ago, yet I haven't heard anything from them, I need someone to attend to this matter urgenly as I have open trades from the subscription that had lapsed and now I can't re subscribe? Is there a number I can call to talk to someone about fixing this problem?

Unfortunately, the service desk are the only ones who can help with this situation. We moderators are just unpaid volunteers that don't have access to those sort of admin functions. You can either try sending another message to them or there are contact phone numbers for the Metaquotes company on this page, though I'm not sure if they'll be able to help you with this type of request: https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/contacts

Contacts MetaQuotes Software Corp. / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
If you have any questions about our company or products, please use the below information to contact us. You are also welcome to visit any of our representative offices.

domster:

Can anyone help me! 

First you need to unsubscribe asap.  You should only pay for 1 week, not the whole month. Then you need to subscribe from the correct account.
Reason: