How do you calculate the length of a line from the coordinates? - page 10

api:

Not really.

It is an abstract space and it has nothing to do with real space and is not a projection of it. To prove this, imagine any object in this space, such as a parrot positioned so that its growth line is parallel to the parrot axis. Looking at it from the side of the parrot's axis you see a whole parrot, and looking at it from the side of the apple axis you see some part of an apple or several apples - it does not matter. On this side you do not see the parrot. Now turn the parrot around so that its growth line is parallel to the axis of the apples. In this case, observing the parrot from the axis of the apples, you will see.... That's right - a few apples and no parrots. And from the axis side of the parrots you will observe... well, let's say - a "parrot wing", to use the language of a famous cartoon character.

This is such a tricky space, which nevertheless obeys the law of Pythagoras.

But in our case nobody rotates graphs and price remains price and time remains time.

Almost pooped my trousers, well, that's funny ))))

sanyooooook:
Almost pooped my trousers, well, that's funny ))))

I wouldn't have gone public with it in that case.

api:

I wouldn't have said it out loud in that case.
What's the big deal, it's just an indication of how funny you make it sound ))), someone might crawl under the table, such a measurement of parrots in apples. )))

sanyooooook:
What's the big deal, it's just an indication of how ridiculous you make it sound ))), someone might crawl under the table, from such a measurement of parrots in apples. )))

Some people have an imagination and some people have a sense of humour. I think there are many who have neither. But there are fewer of those who have both. With them, it is much more interesting to have a conversation than with the previous three categories of people. Let's strive to fit into the right category.

api:

Some people have an imagination and some people have a sense of humour. I think there are many who have neither. But there are fewer who have both. With them, it is much more interesting to have a conversation than with the previous three categories of people. Let us strive to fit into the right category.

Striving as an action is meaningless if there is no guarantee of necessary and sufficient conditions, i.e. the qualities you have listed

You could, of course, plot your sense of humour on the abscissa and your sense of imagination on the ordinate and measure the hypotenuse, but I'm not so sure.

I forgot to post the adapted code, maybe someone will need it:

#import "user32.dll"
        int GetWindowDC(int dc);
        bool GetWindowRect(int h, int& pos[4]);
        int ReleaseDC(int h, int dc);

#import

double GetLengthTrendLineInPixels(int B1, double P1, int B2, double P2)
{
    int hWnd = WindowHandle(Symbol(), Period());
    int hDC = GetWindowDC(hWnd); // получаем хендл окна
    int rect[4]; GetWindowRect(hWnd, rect); ReleaseDC(hWnd, hDC);   // берем его DC
    double wW = rect[2]-rect[0]; double wH = rect[3]-rect[1];           // получаем высоту и ширину в пикселях
    double H =(WindowPriceMax()-WindowPriceMin()); double W = WindowBarsPerChart(); // переводим на график
    double lengthW = wW / W * MathAbs(B1 - B2); // ширина в пикселях; wW / W = 1 бар в пикселях
    double lengthH = wH / H * MathAbs(P1 - P2); // высота в пикселях; wH / H = 1 пункт в пикселях
    return(MathSqrt(MathPow(lengthW, 2) + MathPow(lengthH, 2)));
}
B1 and B2 are bar numbers

Mischek:

Aspiration as an action is meaningless if there is no guarantee of necessary and sufficient conditions, i.e. the qualities you have listed

of course you can take the abscissa axis and the ordinate axis and measure the hypotenuse, but I'm not sure

I do not argue, a very small part of humanity is born billionaires, but to become a billionaire, your aspiration must be the first and necessary condition. Aspiration drives you towards your goal. And if you lack some qualities to achieve the goal, it is the pursuit of the goal that can help you acquire those qualities. In most cases, a simple pretense is enough.

AlexSTAL:

I forgot to post the adapted code, maybe someone will need it:

B1 and B2 are bar numbers
Put it at the beginning of the topic so that you can find it immediately.

Ten pages already. It doesn't seem like a difficult question.

Pixels are a good way to measure it.

gip:

Ten pages already. It doesn't seem like a difficult question.

Pixels are a good way to measure it.

imho the Integer option is the only one, if you really need some numbers.
Reason: