The signal is not copied - page 6

Sergey Golubev:

Did you change the signal settings?
Your screenshot here says that

• load no more than 35% of the deposit, and
  • execute within 0.5 spreads.

Was it like that before?

Well here I changed the percentage from 30 to 35. I don't think that could be the reason.

Sergey Golubev:

But if Metatrader (or broker's server, since your Metatrader is legit) cannot connect to the signal server even from MQL5 VPS, it is most likely a broker issue.

They said if it is a problem they will help. But the problem is that now there are manually opened positions. As far as I remember the signal itself should work correctly. I am now waiting for them to close. I would like to try to solve this problem with them. I have not got any problems with other signal subscribers. Somebody should have written by now.

timurzyan:

They said that if there was a problem they would help. But the problem is that they now have manually opened positions. As far as I remember, the signal has to work itself in order to work correctly. I am now waiting for them to close. I would like to try to solve this problem with them. I have not got any problems with other signal subscribers. Somebody should have written by now.

So, your Metatrader (where the signal is copied) also has its own trade?
If so, I think that's the reason.

Sergey Golubev:

So you also have your own trading going on in your Metatrader (where the signal is copied)?
If so, I think that's the reason.

Sergey, I think I already wrote. Now more details: On Monday trading day started, I had already worked in vpc. I had all settings migrated. Positions were opened from the signal (still on the PC) I was not there. It started to move in the evening. The signal closed its positions. Mine remained open. I got worried and closed them manually after waiting for a while. Turned off the VPN. Turned on the terminal on the PC. I did not trade manually. Silence on the signal. Well, I rested. Then I opened positions on the signal in 24 hours and got nothing. For 5 min. My positions were opened for 5 min. 10 min. useless. It used to open almost instantly. I copied it by hand and that was it. The signal did not work already, I mean its copying, but I did not want to miss a deal. That's the shit, man.

Then wait until they close ...

In any case - you don't have connection to signals server...
Maybe it's the broker's problem (as there was no connection to signals server on MQL5 VPS as well).

Sergey Golubev:
Then wait until they close ...

In any case - you don't have connection to signals server...
Maybe it's the broker's problem (as there was no connection to signals server on MQL5 VPS as well).
I just don't understand - everything is fine for two and a half months and then bang. Goodbye. (((

timurzyan:
I just don't understand for two and a half months everything is fine and then bam. Go bye-bye. (((

If you had logged in with the investor's password, you would have seen it in the logbook. But just in case: Didn't you log in to the terminal using the investor's password?

Vladimir Karputov:

If you pause copying now, will the subscription days still run? Or as long as you pause it, how long will it last?

timurzyan:

If you pause copying now, will the subscription days still run? Or will it last as long as you pause it?

Pausing does not stop the money counter.

There is no renewal. It is just guaranteed that no signals will be copied during the pause.

Vladimir Karputov:

If you had logged in with the investor's password, you would have seen it in the logbook. But just in case: Didn't you log into the terminal with the investor's password?

I don't even know what to say))). My usual login, it's already a few years old. I don't even know what it is ))))

Reason: