Trend indicators for EAs. - page 9

And who thinks about Ishimoku?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I already told you, no indicator is capable of determining the current trend. And no one needs a past one.

Come on ;) no one? ;)

Aleksey Ivanov:

I'm sorry, it turns out that "be welcome" in Ukrainian is please, but I didn't know that.

Translation glitches. In English "you are welcome" does not mean "you are welcome", but the same "please".

Олег avtomat:

Come on ;) none at all? ;)

Again, in the process of discussion, everything was distorted )) TC did not ask how to determine the trend, but how to confidently determine the beginning of the trend.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Once again, the discussion has been distorted)) TC did not ask how to determine the trend, but how to confidently determine the beginning of the trend.

This is more difficult, but it is possible if we do not look for the trend start point, but for the trend start area.

Олег avtomat:

It is more difficult, but it is possible if you do not look for a trend start point, but for a trend start area.

I guess so, but we need to determine the range of this area. It is not an easy task.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I guess so, but you have to determine the range of that area. This is not an easy task.

It's simple: a break in the beginning of the last momentum usually indicates a change in trend.

What price range are we looking at, the TF?

The smaller the TF the more accurate the definition.

There are three types of trends. Trend up, trend down and sideways trend it is called a flat.

Each type has its own peculiarities of recognition.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Understand that the muwings have nothing to do with the market, it is a property of any numerical series, so it predicts 50/50. You see the successes, but you try not to notice the failures.

Why would a mouwing be "unrelated to the market"? A muwing shows the average price over a certain period. You think the "average price is unrelated to the market" ???

And "predicts 50/50" - I completely disagree. I have - half of the TS in the League - based on muwings, and many of them show much better results than 50-50.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Once again, the discussion has been distorted)) TC did not ask how to determine the trend, but how to confidently determine the beginning of the trend.

Yes, the Grail wanted to find the TS. I do not think he will succeed.

Reason: