[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 171

sever31:
and what was the result of your last prediction?

It came true. Let's see how it goes with this one. From the looks of it, and it might come true - collected stops at the bottom (blue needle down on the forecast) and now heading north.

Chances are they will catch up to 1.44 today. But just in case (Friday and all that) - put TP 1.43500

Afternoon!!!! Do you think the pound has chances to break through the resistance at 6570 and go higher? Although, of course, first it goes lower, somewhere at 6435, may be it will place pending order there?

The photo shows the final result of the thinking, for now.

Tantrik:
Where's the leader? banned again...let's continue the theme - the main thing is to unravel the plans of the main computer - crouching up^^
If you mean Mixon777 - yes, banned forever. One has to have a conscience after all...

wmlab:

Chances are they will catch up to 1.44 today. But just in case (Friday and all that) - put TP 1.43500

I have 437 TP

I would now put a robot on the Eurofrank and Dolorfrank which can handle 100pp volatility in a cool way. Apparently there is nothing else to expect from them.

Mathemat:
If you mean Mixon777, yes, permanently banned. You've got to have a conscience after all...
That's what he must have meant by conscience. What is it anyway, user activity is down drastically. Haven't seen Stanger or Margaret in a while.

Dimka-novitsek:
I would now put a robot on Eurofrank and Dolorfrank which can handle 100pp volatility in a cool way. Apparently there is nothing else to expect from them.
If they knew when the flat is over, they may have kept few or two flat robots based on pending orders or on flat channels/muwings before that. And that would be the end of it.

trinitron:
He seems to be referring to her, that conscience. There's been a steep drop in user activity anyway. Haven't seen Stanger or Margaret in a while.

What's there to be active about? We are waiting for EURUSD to go down for a week, but they are not letting....The bottoms cannot, and the tops do not want))) I propose to make a Ruble-GRIVna pair for fun)). Then there will be more activity not only in this thread, and Europe and America are fed up already )))). Just like little children want - don't want.... I must not want to.... already spit all over the monetor )))) LET'S MAKE THE HRYVNIA THE FUNDING CURRENCY .... They have lard and a barrel of gold !!!!! What else do you need? )))

wmlab:

I'm betting north :)

Hello Murad. Would you mind sharing the turkey?
Reason: