Expert Advisor Trading Software / Robots

Hi,

i am Peter, i started yesterday my first DEMO-Trading on the MetaTrader 4 Platform of QTrade, but after a trial of 1 month i want to change in a Live-account.

I am excited about the possiblities, and hope to find some advice on this platform. I am thankful for any advice, because i am a beginner on FX-Trade.

Right now i ask for myself, if it makes sense to install an expert advisor. There are many in the market.

I would appreciate it, if anybody can help me out with an adivce, which software provider or programmer can be recommended in this market, and has enough experience, or with which expert advisors

other professional FX-Traders are working with.

I appreciate any answer.

Thank You.

Peter

I would suggest you or manual trading or subscribe to a signal.
 We cannot discuss EAs here as far as I know.
Regards

I think you will have to review many, download the demo versions and test them yourself.

I have had good luck with some and not so good luck with others. I think we all have expectations that are our own and therefore have to test things ourselves to see what we like.

PWolke007:

Hi,

i am Peter, i started yesterday my first DEMO-Trading on the MetaTrader 4 Platform of QTrade, but after a trial of 1 month i want to change in a Live-account.

I am excited about the possiblities, and hope to find some advice on this platform. I am thankful for any advice, because i am a beginner on FX-Trade.

Right now i ask for myself, if it makes sense to install an expert advisor. There are many in the market.

I would appreciate it, if anybody can help me out with an adivce, which software provider or programmer can be recommended in this market, and has enough experience, or with which expert advisors

other professional FX-Traders are working with.

I appreciate any answer.

Thank You.

Peter

Dear Friend,

You are new in forex world and big dreams will make you very colorful, but remember one thing, forex market is a 100% struggle zone, here you have to fight continue to gain some profit. If you live, you can fight, so first target should be live in forex market, then look for profit slowly. 

Demo is always demo, you can make million dollar within a day or week in demo but in the real market you have to count penny, its true. Demo just for practice, testing etc. You will get lot of free robot / EA / Indicator in this community and can get good result in demo, real platform is different. Here you will get live environment with variable spread, slippage, raw spread, off quotes, re quotes etc but in demo dose not matter. These problem affected in real trading. In forex market 1 month is nothing to learn. 1 months demo result also never give you real market idea, here you will get good profit 19 days and 1 day you have to loss all, maximum people is suffering this issue.

As you are a new trader, my advice, don't go for any EA trading right now, copy trading will be better for you. Follow the copy trade and learn how to gain. Here also you have to follow some points to win. You have to choose that copy trade, who can manage his account safely. Don't see the growth only, for copy trading below points must see before subscribe with your real money.

Account Growth ( Good % )

Maximum draw down ( Not more than 25 to 50%)

Which Broker using ( Spread, slippage, off quote is a fact)

Invest and withdrawal status ( Stay away from scam trader, who dose not make any withdrawal but account balance million +++)

I hope, if you follow this advice, it will be helpful to live in forex market.

Thanks.

Pankaj (Nirob)

Hey,

thank you so much for your answers and your advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate it.

Regards.

Peter

Hi. I am trying to download an ea but the my mt4 open up but the ea was not downloaded. Please help me how to download the ea. TQ.

manjys:
Hi. I am trying to download an ea but the my mt4 open up but the ea was not downloaded. Please help me how to download the ea. TQ.

From where you want to download it? If you try from your MT4 code base section, this will be automatically added to your Expert Advisor files, even same time you should get EA parameters window in front of chart. Some times download does not work for all the EA / indicator due to some technical issue, I faced this problem several times.

You have another option, double click on the link and direct connect to MQL community page, then you can save EA from the page, then it can copy paste to expert section.

After download any EA/Indicator you must refresh your terminal or restart.

See the image normally its save here when you download any EA from MT4.

Thanks. 

Hello, can anyone tell me if i can have my EA running while my computer is offline or logged out of MT4 ? 

simonetti12:
Hello, can anyone tell me if i can have my EA running while my computer is offline or logged out of MT4 ? 
Hi. No you can't, you need it running 24/5 on either your PC, a VPS or the virtual server in MetaTrader.
Reason: