How are you with a market mindset? - page 10

Martin Cheguevara:
Finally I have heard the words of a reasonable person, I am glad you are back)
Yes, of course I agree!) I'm only glad of that) at least someone is on the right track. It takes a little stirring to get you thinking rationally)))
Together we can do more, but we need constant practice.)

If you use MT4, you may use detailed report (MT4 allows to do it).

Here is my detailed report for the previous two weeks from my real account

Demonstrate your result.

And then, so as not to bother, I suggest opening a demo account and monitor it right here in MQL. And all will become clear and understandable, without unnecessary words about universalism and other nonsense.

You may use your tester grails. They are not valid arguments, but rather the opposite.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Here we will try to clarify and discuss participants' perceptions of the market, market relations, observed market mechanisms, principles for organising optimal trade/purchase in a real market for goods and services from the perspective of entrepreneurs/sellers and buyers/consumers.

Let us first define the concept of the MARKET. What are the differences between the market of goods and services and the financial markets, if we can think of it after a comprehensive analysis of the real market with which we have been confronted since childhood and have developed, in our opinion, some immutable rules of doing business in the market.

So, a MARKET is a place or space, real or virtual, where participants seek and find material and/or moral benefit in the form of hidden or apparent profit, the acquisition of quality and/or fashionable, necessary, new, .... products.

I suggest discussing the following topics, in your opinion, if you are a seller and/or buyer:

1. How the current market price is formed in the real market of goods and services, what are the main factors influencing its formation in your opinion?

2. Buying cheaper - selling more expensive, what are the limits of cheapness and expensiveness?

3. At what price should you buy/sell to get the biggest profit or other benefit?

4. How to determine the marginal selling price of a product on a particular market?

5. Demand and supply are evaluated by the elasticity coefficient - how many times will the income change if the price changes by one unit or is it better to evaluate by supply and demand curves?

6. Do you believe in inevitability and necessity of the existence of virtual prices on the real market of goods and services?

7. Did you know that, in addition to the current price of the product, which you can learn about by asking each seller for the price of the product, there is a virtual market price that hovers over the market, of which neither the seller nor the buyer knows, but that it somehow forces, unknown to both buyers and sellers to buy and sell the way the sale was concluded, and not otherwise?

This list will be continued by me and by you

The stated topic is too big and vast. In fact it is an application to write a textbook on economics.

Having said that, the very title "market mindset" could well mean a person who does not need all these theories because of his intuitive and correct understanding of the market.

Олег avtomat:

If you are using MT4, you can print this detailed report (MT4 allows you to do this).

Here is my detailed report for the previous two weeks from the real account

Demonstrate your result.

And then, so as not to bother, I suggest opening a demo account and monitor it right here in MQL. And all will become clear and understandable, without unnecessary words about universalism and other nonsense.

You may use your tester grails. They are not valid arguments here, but rather the opposite.

Why aren't you a millionaire with these results)))) two weeks ... and what have you been doing for the previous seven years?)))

Олег avtomat:

If you are using MT4, you can print this detailed report (MT4 allows you to do this).

Here is my detailed report for the previous two weeks from the real account

Demonstrate your result.

You may use your tester grails. They are not valid arguments here, but rather the opposite.

You're really good at being rude)))

Martin Cheguevara:
Why aren't you a millionaire with such results?))) two weeks ... but what have you been doing for 7 years?))
Martin Cheguevara:
You're really good at being rude))))

You're off... So much for your versatility...

Олег avtomat:

You're off... So much for your universalism...

I asked you a question, what have you been doing for the last 7 years? You seem to be getting off topic here, don't you? Quite a rational question for an investor.
I'm not going to work with a man who can't talk to people properly!
Don't you think your failures are directly proportional to your rudeness?)

Martin Cheguevara:
I asked you a question. What have you been doing for the last 7 years? You seem to be getting off the subject, don't you? Quite a rational question for an investor.

Working, my friend, to solve the problem. You wouldn't understand that. And in the previous seven years, there have been different results, some positive and some negative. And I didn't hide it, so your rebuke is misplaced.

Martin Cheguevara:
Why aren't you a millionaire with your results?))) Two weeks ... and what have you been doing for the last 7 years?)))

1. Why aren't you already a millionaire with results like that? How do you know that?

2. ...What have you been doing for the last 7 years? How what, isn't it clear? I've been working on my grail.

Martin Cheguevara:
I asked you a question, what have you been doing for the last 7 years? You seem to be getting off topic here, don't you? Quite a rational question for an investor.
I'm not going to work with a man who is incapable of speaking adequately to people!
Don't you think your failures are directly proportional to your rudeness?)

hmm... what makes you think I'm going to work with you? Explain this zigzag of yours.

khorosh:

1. Why aren't you already a millionaire with results like that? How do you know that?

2. ...What have you been doing for the last 7 years? How what, isn't it clear? I've been working on my grail.

1. You wouldn't have sat here on form and parsed attractors and videos of pseudo-colon scientific nonsense. It's clear to everyone)
2. Where is the confirmation that it will not have to bring him to his senses for another 10 years)))) and bringing him to a heart attack.)
Reason: