WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 14

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Understand, topikstarter: everything you have learned here, you have known before. Or felt. And if you didn't know it, then the value of your newfound knowledge is zero. Such is the paradox.

Ha! Another useless (there is no other!) advice: stop with the research - you are not writing a dissertation - and start really trading. Although, maybe it's the reasoning you like to do. Jedem das seine...

I do trade but I'm not satisfied with the results of this trade and that's why I do my research.

-

I am not a mathematician, but figuring out Bayes formula, figuratively speaking, is not difficult for me. I'm not a programmer, but writing a program and figuring out MQL is not a problem for me. The problem is not how to write it, the problem is what to write.

I doubt that all good programmers or mathematicians on this forum are good traders, as I know many programmers and mathematicians. I personally know several professors and associate professors (doctors, candidates of mathematics, physics and technology) who live solely on their salaries and grants. And such minds. Why?

-

In this thread I wanted to talk about why most can not understand the pattern of price changes.

However, the discussion of this issue keeps slipping somewhere - to MM, discipline, psychology, humour or relationship issues.

-

I think the vast majority of us can't answer the questions:

- what is a local ecstem, what are the signs of its formation;

- what is a trend, what are the signs of its beginning, continuation and end;

- what a flat is and what are the signs of its beginning, continuation and end; - what a trend is and what are the signs of its beginning, continuation and end;

- how to determine the direction of the coming breakdown (trend);

- How to determine the duration of a forthcoming trend (or flat);

But, if this is the case, then how can we write trading programs?

Fitting SL, TP, MA periods, etc. called "optimization". Guessing on a "black box" called "neuronet".

Indicators that are used by the same 95% of traders.

Do you really think that you can make good money on it for a long time?

ULAD писал(а) >>

Exactly right, but only for a very short time:)))))))

Yep, and the other one is just as much in the negative:)))

Richie wrote >>

I think the vast majority of us can't answer the questions:

- what is a trend, what are the signs of its beginning, continuation and end;

- what is a flat, what are the signs of its beginning, continuation and termination;

- How to determine the direction of an upcoming break (trend);

1) A trend is a price channel.

2. A flat is a horizontal price channel, also known as a sideways trend.

3. the direction is determined by the breakdown itself, so why do it beforehand?

Richie писал(а) >>

But, if this is the case, then how can one write trading programs?

Fitting SL, TP, MA periods, etc. called "optimisation". Guessing on a "black box" called "neuronet".

Indicators that are used by the same 95% of traders.

Do you really think that you can make good money on this for a long time?

Should I give you money right away?

You have to understand that those who make money do not want to share their recipe. In order to get something you have to give something.

Of course, a lot of useful information can be gleaned bit by bit. So read the forum, separate the wheat from the chaff.

Good luck.

ULAD >>:

Судя по Вашим словам, Вы относитесь к категории трейдеров которые открывают сделки одновременно в разные стороны, в надежде что одна из них будет в прибыли, а в результате чаще всего обе будут в убытке:))

Повторюсь. А воздействие пятничных новостей Nonfarm payrolls сохранилось до сегодняшнего дня и это надо использовать.

Удачи профи.

Yes, I am one of those traders. And since such traders, not more than 5%, always have profit when trading ONLY THIS Pair

when the news comes out. This, by the way, is the answer to the question of this thread. You have to understand why trades in both directions usually do not result in anything except

negative breaks. And why a given pair when the news comes out gives a positive result. But you have to think, not just scratch your tongue.

It seems to me that the "trey holes" are not being drained, they are just being poured. Those who are often cited as an example here, such as Soros, are referred to differently elsewhere. The ingredients for success of such people, as I see it, are as follows: 1. Lucky. (a set of personality traits). 2. Environment. (country of residence, economic conditions, functional necessity). 3. Dividend from the "collective" interest.(Remuneration from (only possible) profits (if the logic were symmetrical, then let the same amount compensate for losses). 4. Other.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Да, я отношусь к таким трейдерам. И так как таких трейдеров, не более 5%, то постоянно имею прибыль при торговле ТОЛЬКО ДАННОЙ ПАРОЙ

при выходе новостей. Это кстати ответ на вопрос данной темы. Нужно понять почему сделки в обе стороны обычно ничего не дают кроме

отрицательных локов. И почему данная пара при выходе новостей дает положительный результат. Но ТУТ ДУМАТЬ НАДО, а не языком чесать.

It's great if you have found such an original way of trading and it brings you profit, I'm even happy for you and I'm not attacking your TS.

Alas, everyone is right in his own way.

ULAD >>:

Это же прекрасно если Вы нашли такой оригинальный способ торговли и он приносит Вам прибыль, я даже рад за Вас и не покушаюсь на Вашу ТС.

Увы, каждый прав по своему.

Yes, but it's too bad that you, teaching others here and telling them what makes you smile...as proof of your KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS, don't bring anything to the table.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Yes, but it's too bad that you, teaching others here and telling them what and how smiles on you...as proof of your KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS, do not cite anything.

You have the wrong door. No one is teaching anyone here. This is a place for gentlemen to communicate culturally.

Use the free trading signals from the blog http://market-strategist.blogspot.com and you won't lose money !

procenkoo >>:
Используйте бесплатные торговые сигналы с блога http://market-strategist.blogspot.com и сливать не будите !

Do you give a toot?

Reason: