How much money can you make? - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Tiot is often asked - how much does it cost to write an EA? I give dimensionless answers to such dimensionless questions - from zero to infinity.

minus infinity - plus infinity.

and this happens when there are more hours of work than payment.

www_10:

When I talk to people far from stock trading all ask the same question, but how much money can be made there?

Who gives the answer, tell me about it, suggest it...)

The answer is simple, as much as liquidity will allow. For example, the one broker in the forex market always has 10 lots in the first Gang. This means that you can trade without problems, without thinking about liquidity, from $100 000. This is the sum not to think about liquidity. You may trade with 10 lots, 1 pip of GBPUSD for 10 lots costs 10$, the price passes 200-500 pnuks per day vertically. That's the calculation. You may earn $2000-5000 per day, the rest is a technical matter of realizing this profit. And there are many currencies, at least 28 pairs, so that profit can be safely multiplied by 2.

If by fund, there are almost always 10 units on Gazprom shares on the first band. On the RTS as a whole, you can trade 10 million without any problems and liquidity is not taken into account.

Here's a simple calculation, a share can go down 5% in a moment easily (a couple of days), or it can go down 30% in a day. You take and implement all these movements. There are also many shares, just over 20 liquid ones, so you have plenty to choose from.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

minus infinity is plus infinity.

and this happens when there are more hours of work than pay.

Well, minus infinity is naturally easier to earn))

Maxim Romanov:

The answer is simple, as much as liquidity will allow. For example, one broker in the forex market always has 10 lots in the first band. This means that we can trade without problems, without thinking about liquidity, starting from $100 000. This is the sum not to think about liquidity. You may trade with 10 lots, 1 pip of GBPUSD for 10 lots costs 10$, the price passes 200-500 pnuks per day vertically. That's the calculation. You may earn $2000-5000 per day, the rest is a technical matter of realizing this profit. And there are a lot of currencies, at least 28 pairs, so that profit can be safely multiplied by 2.

If by fund, there are almost always 10 units on Gazprom shares on the first band. On the RTS as a whole, you can trade 10 million without any problems and liquidity is not taken into account.

Here's a simple calculation, a share can go down 5% in a moment easily (a couple of days), or it can go down 30% in a day. You take and implement all these movements. There are plenty of shares, slightly more than 20 liquid ones, there is plenty to choose from.

In short, I will tell them that there is nothing to do there without $100k)))

A quote from "The Big Change" came to mind:
- Nestor Petrovich, how do you get paid? Are they paid by the piece or by the chord?
- What do they pay you for?
- For studying with you.
- They give knowledge free of charge.
- How much?
- Enough for a lifetime.

And "nairamdal" is not "hello" in Mongol, it's "friendship".

I suggest reading "Memories of a Stock Speculator".

It depends on what assets you trade. In the stock market, a return of 30% per annum is considered good; the earnings of the best traders rarely exceed 100%. In futures they earn 1000% p.a. or more, although such cases are rare. In forex there are no reliable statistics at all, but you can look at PAMM account monitoring, you can see everything there.

www_10:

When I talk to people far from stock trading all ask the same question, but how much money can be made there?

Who answers it, tell me about it, suggest it...)

I used to ask myself the same question and tried to find the answer on different forums from supposedly respected traders. Alas, the answer, which would have satisfied me then, I did not find, and therefore used the possibilities of Metatrader itself (either the 3rd or 4th), put together a ZigZag indicator, a small script and spreadsheets, calculated intraday returns of all major (10) currency pairs on the M5, M15 and H1 charts and got the calculation tables, which I used up to 2013.

You may repeat this path and get the information you need or try to reanimate (with the author's help) the ReverseSystemBEST software from 2009 which will help you satisfy your interest in currency returns and currency pairs even better.

www_10:

In short, I will tell them that there is nothing to do there without 100k quid)))

If you trade smaller amounts you are welcome to do so. If you trade smaller amounts, you're welcome. For example, you can freely trade shares with 10,000r, you can make 5% a day if you're a genius. And on forex even 100$, some brokers have accounts from 10$ and you can make 5% a day if you have a good genius)).

You may make a difference. Another thing is that not everybody is a genius, but they have the potential to realize it.

Maxim Romanov:

If you want to trade smaller amounts, you are welcome to do so. If you trade smaller amounts, you are welcome to do so. If you trade smaller amounts, you are welcome. Von, you can freely trade shares with 10,000r, you can make 5% a day if you are a genius. And on forex even 100$, some brokers have accounts from 10$ and you can make 5% a day if you have a good genius)).

If you do not know how to use these types of accounts, you may make 5 percent a day.

5% a day for forex is very small...)