Multi-lot scalper EA - page 3

kumawat:
Hi Faifarni Pls can you attach EA or write post # from where you downloaded the EA which you are testing

here you go.....

expert and two indicators to go with it

faifarni:
here you go..... expert and two indicators to go with it

I am try this EA for my demo dont have any trade! can let we know what the setting about it? thank you

tytian:
I am try this EA for my demo dont have any trade! can let we know what the setting about it? thank you

Be sure that you've put the two indicators in the indicators folder of your metatrader. I'm using all default settings except for max trades=4 and lots=.2. This is on GBP/USD 15min. Also, keep in mind when running this ea that the lot size will directly coorelate with the secure profit setting. If you reduce the lot size without reducing the secure profit you increase the risk because you are increasing the distance positions must move to close out. I ran this ea through nfp and it was still profitable. It came out positive everyday this past week.

faifarni:
Be sure that you've put the two indicators in the indicators folder of your metatrader. I'm using all default settings except for max trades=4 and lots=.2. This is on GBP/USD 15min. Also, keep in mind when running this ea that the lot size will directly coorelate with the secure profit setting. If you reduce the lot size without reducing the secure profit you increase the risk because you are increasing the distance positions must move to close out. I ran this ea through nfp and it was still profitable. It came out positive everyday this past week.

Hi Faifarni,

nice EA. How you say it works very well on 15 min. TF. You wrote that if I reduce the Lot size I have also to reduce the the secure profit, can you give an example for lets say 0,1 lot and 1 lot? And can anybody explain what the different settings mean? Sorry for the naive questions, but I am new with EA's. Not in trading.

Regards

erkro

If you're having success with a .2 lot size and a secure profit of 10 and you want to trade this ea on a smaller accout what you would do is reduce the lot size to .1 and therefore reduce the secure profit to 5 to compensate for the smaller lot sizes.

faifarni:
If you're having success with a .2 lot size and a secure profit of 10 and you want to trade this ea on a smaller accout what you would do is reduce the lot size to .1 and therefore reduce the secure profit to 5 to compensate for the smaller lot sizes.

Thanks for your Answer.

erkro

faifarni:

thank for tech faifarni, is success for me and nice profit in few days.

This ea's been profitable for me EVERY day for the past couple of weeks. I haven't had any huge losses or enormous negative floating positions. If anyone's interested here's three pics of my demo account....

Files:
pic_1.gif  83 kb
picb.gif  83 kb
picc.gif  82 kb

tytian:
thank for tech faifarni, is success for me and nice profit in few days.

which broker , which pairs

only gbusd?? if yes, why??

Thanks

haubentaucher

Reason: