A man has become a billionaire. What is his purpose in life now? - page 19

Алексей Тарабанов:

What about forex? From Vinnitsa to Finland, no more than 50% loss on transit, me and my namesake will provide...

So it's expensive for me to transfer to Vinnitsa, it's a loss)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There are unions everywhere. But here they are forbidden, in the early 2000s I worked in a large manufacturing firm, about 500 people, and the management said straight out - no trade unions, otherwise they're out of here.

Ha-ha-ha.

Well, they also banned trade unions. There was a time when they also said "otherwise, over the fence".

It's just that the time has long passed when our people wanted to "obtain emancipation by their own hand". Now everyone wants someone else to fight for them, while they are only "raking in the fever with other people's hands.

But Marx said that if the worker does not worry about himself, no one will worry about him.

That's the result... "Otherwise - over the fence", and everyone calmed down.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Broke my leg at a construction site, was on sick leave for a year, was paid an average wage for a year by the union, there are unions everywhere.

And then you go back to the construction site to break your legs? You don't have enough legs.

Aleksey Ivanov:

I had a good acquaintance who liked to drink, but because he was an intelligent man he justified his vice by saying it was "training the liver".

It is just that there are still many people who are backward in life and progress - to relax and be in a good mood chemistry is not at all necessary as they think.

Georgiy Merts:

Nowadays everyone wants someone else to fight for them, while they just "pick up the heat with other people's hands".

But Marx said that if a worker does not worry about himself, no one will worry about him.

It is possible to fight for your rights within the legal system, there are lawyers for this purpose, but not to get involved "with svennym snout in the marketplace", and the result will be zero.

And the price of the issue is low if you throw together on a lawyer team.

But people are dumbed down and do not understand where their rights are violated in order to wage a legal war, preferring to sit on the scrapheap.

Ivan Butko:
You want a flat in the centre, a car, travel, a private jet and so on. A billionaire has it all. He's got this, he's got that.

What does he want now? What does he want, what's his purpose in life?

Making lots of children!

Nikolay Gaylis:

Making lots of babies!

You can do it without having a billion. I think the goal should be charity. "Washing away" one's sins. Wealth comes from the unfair distribution of profits from the products we produce. Naturally, the organizer and owner of the business should have more from business than a simple worker, but within reasonable limits, at times (5 times maximum), but not in tens, hundreds, or thousands of times.

With a billion you could build your own small eco-friendly city in Siberia...Well that's just it...-your own paddocks)

khorosh:

You can do it without having a billion. I think the goal should be charity. "We need to wash away our sins. Wealth is gained through the unfair distribution of income from the products we produce. Naturally, the organizer and owner of the business should have more from business than an ordinary worker, but within reasonable limits - at times, but not in the tens, hundreds or thousands of times.

I once read an article about the "middle-income demographic hole". It said that while society is poor and there's not enough money for food, people always have many children and live in large families so that at least one of the children survives and helps the elders.

But as society gets richer, everyone can provide for themselves alone. Besides, there are a lot of extra opportunities, which are "hindered" by children. Young people are not interested in taking care of three or five kids when their peers have rest, travel and leisure. The result is a catastrophic fall in the birth rate. In many cases, it drops even below two children per couple.

However, as prosperity increases, people come to a state of "going crazy because we have nothing more to want" - any human needs are met without problems. Plus - there is an opportunity for all children to be provided with maximum comfort in life. And people begin to remember the original, "natural" needs - to raise children, to pass on their experience and knowledge. As a result, the fertility rate among very rich people is starting to rise again.

One snag, the "exit threshold" from the "middle income demographic hole" there was called a figure "from $75K per family per year". Which is unrealistically high for most people in our country.

Nikolay Gaylis:

Making lots of babies!

The main contradiction of two-legged parasites, who have got hold of the redistribution of the social pie in favour of their beloved, is that the opportunities of society with time grow in arithmetic progression, but parasites themselves multiply in geometric progression and as a result the ambitions of parasites newly appeared in the family for the opportunity to parasitize shrink in proportion to the family increment.

Reason: