Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

An order cannot be closed, it can only be deleted.

That's what I'm talking about too. Learned some concepts by heart, the word "position" was thrown out of my post and left the word order.

How clever, he knows the difference between an order and a position. :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

That's what I'm talking about too. Learned some concepts by heart, threw the word "position" out of my post and left the word warrant.

How clever, he knows all about the difference between a warrant and a position :)

You don't learn such concepts by heart, every case has a name for each thing, since we are in this business we are obliged to know them without memorising them.

You don't think a surgeon also learns by heart the names of instruments and how to use them, do you?

:)

P.S. Like the spread, there is no five-digit spread, or any other, no matter how much is displayed in the terminal. 1 point is 1 point

Alexander Ivanov:

Good afternoon!

Or what is missing from the tester chart? -Tick quotes?

Is it possible to make the robot not take into account tick quotes during trading, but only minute quotes?

The truth is out there...

The tester's grail works in two cases:
-only with simulated ticks, because the terminal already knows the future and models the price accordingly. This is the feature that the gaalis use.
- if the spread and commissions are lower than the real market ones. I do not have to explain why inside the spread you can make money.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

P.S. Just like the spread, there is no five-digit spread, or any other, no matter how much is displayed in the terminal. 1 point is still 1 point

Actually, it all depends on the unit of measure. In metres it's 1m and in centimetres it's 100. It doesn't make any difference.

By the way, the terminal considers pips in profit by 5 digits. And in the DC the spread is written - 0.7 (7) pips.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Such concepts are not learned by heart, every business has a name for each thing, since we are doing it, we are obliged to know them without memorising them.

You don't think a surgeon also learns by heart the names of instruments and how to use them, do you?

:)

P.S. Like the spread, there is no five-digit spread, or any other, no matter how much is displayed in the terminal. 1 pip is 1 pip.

Do not be clever.

All brokers specify the standard spread, for 4 decimal places.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, it all depends on the unit of measurement. In metres it's 1m and in cm it's as much as 100. It doesn't make any difference at all.

By the way, the terminal in profit counts pp in 5 digits.

Well, now you have answered the question: there is a meter, there is a centimeter, there is a kilogram, and there is a point. And in all calculations there is always one value, and it doesn't matter where we measure it, on a shirt, or on bricks.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Don't get clever.

All brokers specify standard spreads, for 4 decimal places.

So I'm saying that there is only a standard point, not a five-digit spread, or some other fictitious spread.

A pip is the minimumchange in price and you don't have to invent anything. At 5, a pip is 0.00001; at 4, it is 10 times bigger and the spread is just in pips, it's as simple as that. Almost everyone has a 5-digit spread. In DT they write 0.1 spread for marketing because it is less than 1. They write 0.1 spread for one broker and 0.1 for another and the naive ones will go where it is less, even though it is the same, that is the trick.

Maxim Romanov:
A pip is a minimumchange in price and you don't need to invent anything. In 5-digit pairs, a pip is 0.00001, in 4-digit pairs it is 10 times larger and the spread is in pips. Almost everyone has a 5-digit spread. In DT they write 0.1 spread for marketing because it is less than 1. They write 0.1 spread for one broker and 0.1 for another and the naive ones will go where it is less, even though it is the same, that is the trick.

What makes you think it is the minimum price change?

The gullible don't go anywhere, because everyone and everywhere is stating it in the accepted exchange calculation: all pairs 0.0001, the yen 0.01 . Why take a tenth of a pip as a whole pip?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So I'm saying there's only a standard clause, not a five-digit clause or some other made-up clause.

It doesn't. On MT, the Market Watch always shows the real spread.

Reason: