there are people here who actually make money - page 12

Vladislav Andruschenko:
If you write a review in the discussion or in the PM, of course you have to ask for it to be published in the reviews. This is at least the right thing to do.

Buying through acquaintances and losing $160 on commission, as an example, what kind of nonsense is that?
And to get to the top, you need tens and hundreds of sales. And it is unknown how the rating is calculated. And it does not matter how it is calculated.

Hundreds of sales and not in the top, and sometimes a new product is bought once and it is in the top. What does it have to do with reviews and the top?

They write a positive review - fine.
Writing a negative review is also a good thing. It allows you to correct your mistakes, for example make a few more instructions.

Renat used to say (the meaning is the same, I deciphered it) - "you deal with the product, not suffer... "

Well yes, long live the Politburo. You are doing well, and others who can't do anything, suffer.

It's very strange, when I write something about the market, for some reason it's you who quickly appear, as if it applies to you.

And immediately I remember the proverb: "A thief's hat burns on a thief's head".

Yury Stukalov:

there are people here who really make money with their hands

the important thing is all the time and people are real people

I cannot believe that I go out in the street, and only beggars buy everything with stocks.

but everyone earns on the Internet, 100% or more in a year.

everyone sells signals.

It seems to me that only those who write experts earn here.

Tell me who really earns on the Forex market how much you've learned, how long you've traded and where you studied.

I am not interested, I am not going to count your money.

They are not interested in counting your money. All of this is a deception that has been sucking you (us) in for years. There are times when it seems this is the system, but after a while, they plum again and search again, and the money along with the year of life is less. :)

Konstantin Evsyukov:

I myself see some of them looking for strategies and various owls, and then after a while (they must have had an epiphany) they started to sell themselves turkeys and profitable strategies with owls. It's very simple, there is nothing for a grail-holder to do here. All of this is a deception that has been sucking you (us) in for years. There are times when it seems this is the system, but after a while, they plum again and search again, and the money along with the year of life is less. :)

What have you been doing here for four years?

Have you been waiting all this time to leave your first message on the forum?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Well then what have you been doing here for four years?

Have you been waiting all this time to leave your first message on the forum?

Is the question what I'm doing or my first post on the forum? Or is it the essence of the topic? I have searched for, bought, tried and developed my own. Something worked, but with the change in the market the systems crashed down too. Everyone has his own mistakes. Forex strongly captures our attention and raises hopes, but this is a real deception. I am at the end of this career after years of struggling, learning and other bullshit.

Konstantin Evsyukov:

The question is what am I doing or my first post on the forum? Or is it the essence of the topic? I have searched for, bought, tried and developed my own. Something worked, but with the change in the market the systems fell apart too. Everyone has his own pitfalls.

As for the issue, in your first message on the forum, you have answered for all those who are not here (those who earn money).

How can you know for everyone?

But then you write:after a while (you probably had an epiphany) you started selling your own turkeys and profitable strategies with owls.

Are you offended that you learned how to code yourself?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Well, then what have you been doing here for four years?

Matured all this time to leave your first message on the forum?

Not to me, but. Looking for ideas.) Boiling in your own juices, ideas won't come. And here, some ideas will come.) Not necessarily directly, your own brains work somehow.

Alexandr Saprykin:

As a matter of fact, in your first post on the forum you answered for everyone that there are no such people here (those who earn money).

How can you know for everyone?

And then you write:after a while (you must have had an epiphany) you started selling yourown turkeys and profitable strategies with owls.

Are you offended that you have learned to code by yourself?

Of course, there are those who earn on others but not on my own trading. I have different views on life and I do not need money earned on other people's mistakes and hopes. I communicate with enough people. That's why I say there are no people here who make stable and good money in trading.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Not to me, but. Looking for ideas). Boiling in your own juices, ideas won't come. And here, some ideas will come.) Not necessarily directly, your own brains work somehow.

Yuriy, when a friend of mine was attending seminars and courses run by famous brokers, I told him you were gathering in a bunch of losers, you understand he did not become a millionaire but he paid a lot of money. So it's the same here, but you can do it for free. Of course, everyone thinks they are the best, but years later if you have not found your way, you are like everyone else. You will not find your way by gutting other people's thoughts and trying to add your own.

Konstantin Evsyukov:

That's why I say there's no one here who makes stable and good money in trading.

Oh, come on. I make stable and good money. To the extent of my understanding and needs. One should not want from the market more than it can give. It gives and it is good. In general, if you don't want to become a millionaire, the market is perfectly capable.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Oh, come on. I make a steady and good living. To the extent of my understanding and needs. Don't want more from the market than it can provide. It does, and it's good. In general, if you do not want to become a millionaire, the market is quite capable.

The main thing is to believe in yourself ;)))

Reason: