The best solution for a scalper's entry - page 3

khorosh:

Oh yes, but with one correction: the grail will not be with us, but with Alexei and then the erogenous zones of all his women will be in his purse.)

You can always try under SweetSindy ) or Joanna, for free signals to negotiate )) Skype - no, I do not know)

khorosh:

Oh yes, but with one correction: the grail will not be with us, but with Alexei, and then the erogenous zones of all his women will be in his wallet).

What purse, it's for pensioners ))

I still need to work on the patterns, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am now testing some new approaches for opening a scalper trade. Now several filters are being calculated (we can consider it a variant of MA) with different durations in seconds.

I have found by experiments that quite a successful entrance is calculated as a difference between curves of several filters exceeding a certain threshold. I add also filter curve slew rate. And then I'll try double filtering - forward and backward, as it should eliminate delays. Although, it's not clear what will be the accuracy.

The output signal works on the same principle. Has anyone done such a thing?

I would immediately recommend using it on m1. All the cream is usually there) on m1 myself when the news is candlestick+Masha, I use it. The MA is the golden mean.

Ramiz Mavludov:
Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am now testing some new approaches for opening a scalper trade. Now several filters are being calculated (we can consider it a variant of MA) with different durations in seconds.

I have found by experiments that quite a successful entrance is calculated as a difference between curves of several filters exceeding a certain threshold. I add also filter curve slew rate. And then I'll try double filtering - forward and backward, as it should eliminate delays. Although, it's not clear what will be the accuracy.

The output signal works on the same principle. Has anyone done such a thing?

I would immediately recommend applying on m1. You should apply it on m1, it's a golden mean of the two. I use it on m1.

It is not linked to the timeframe, I am working with tick data with the sampling rate of 1 Hz. Generally speaking, it works fine, but I still have some issues with channel breakout that have not been completely solved. And the HP channel itself should be improved and transferred to the same ticks.

Am I correct in assuming that the current party policy is that you can't post .ex4/5 on the forum? Even with a warning that when installing, the user should check permission to use the dll?

And you can only put it on a personal blog?

They used to allow it at one time, now they've tightened the screws again, what's the policy now? Do not suggest uploading to codes.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Am I correct in assuming that the current party policy is that no .ex4/5 can be uploaded to the forum? Even with a warning that when installing, the user should check permission to use the dll?

And you can only put it on a personal blog?

They used to allow it at one time, now they've tightened the screws again, what's the policy now? Do not suggest uploading to codes.

The idea is that the web interface allows you to upload ex4,ex5 directly and no questions should arise.
The rest is someone's personal imagination ;-)

At the end of the day, banning attachments is 1 line of site config. If administration was against ex*, they would be banned by the site

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The idea is that the web interface allows you to attach ex4,ex5 directly and no questions should arise.
The rest is someone's personal fantasy ;-)

At the end of the day, banning attachments is 1 line in site config. If administration was against ex*, they would be banned by the site

This is the initiative of certain zealous moderators. This question was once seriously discussed about a year or less ago. Then even Karputov decided that it is possible, but the user should be warned to check absence of LKK in .ex* program. And he should attach a screenshot to show that there were no LKKs.

And then they went back to deleting everything. It's not a question of destroying, but it's so nice to show your power. They say that half or more of the cops go into law enforcement just because of this desire. The rest probably become moderators ))).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This is the initiative of certain zealous moderators. This question was once seriously discussed about a year or less ago. Then even Karputov decided that it is possible, but the user should be warned to check absence of LKK in .ex* program. And he should attach a screenshot to show that there were no LKKs.

And then they went back to deleting everything. It's not a question of destroying things, but it's so nice to show your power. They say that half or more of the cops go into law enforcement just because of this desire. The rest probably become moderators ))

Of these, those who do not possess the technology, go to the service-desk tempted by the abbreviation SD :-)

And there are unwritten, but unenforceable rules.

PS/ "Ostap is out of breath", we need to get back to the scalper theme

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Of them, not owning technology, go to the service-desk seduced abbreviation SD :-)

and you get unwritten, but sub-shot and irrefutable rules

PS / some "leftovers", we should go back to the topic of scalper

And I wrote this to say that the other day I will put mine in .ex4 format, then for the five. No restrictions on the real, but with limits on time, because I still want to finish it to Market.

I gave it to a Kenyan from this forum yesterday and he is so happy with it. Already gave him some good recommendations. Why don't others do the same, it's to everyone's advantage.

Well, if the moderators will cut .ex*, I'll put in a blog on this site, there will not get.

Reason: