variations on the WOC theme - page 2

Techno:
there are some uncertainties in any tests. an EA that depends entirely on these uncertainties will not give a profit

You need ideas, not discussion ... why guess - it'll work ... it won't work ... here's a guy who says he's been doing it for a month! ( even if it is on a demo)

sllawa3:

We need ideas, not controversy... no use guessing if it's going to work... if it's not going to work...
it's not guessing, it's just stating a fact. What ideas could there be? Well, you can increase the take, but then the percentage of losses will increase. You can lower the draw, which would again increase the losses. There is no maneuvering for any thoughts or decisions. The only way to change an Expert Advisor is

Techno:
not a guessing game, but a statement of fact. What are your ideas? Well, you could increase the take, but then the % of losses would increase. You could lower the loss, which would again increase losses. There is no maneuvering for any thoughts or decisions. The only way to change an Expert Advisor is

There may be thousands of ideas!

sllawa3:

There may be a lot of ideas!
I mean sensible ones. And the demo is also quite different from the real one.

Techno:
I mean reasonable. And the demo is also different from the real one.

I also mean reasonable ... but the difference between a demo and a real one is relative ... one demo is different and the other is not ...

The results in the tester are too tempting ! Just give up the idea and do not go back to the Expert Advisor periodically ...

sllawa3:

There may be a lot of ideas!
I know! We need to ask the dealer to make the quotes on the real market move the same way as in the Metatrader's tester. We can offer the dealer to share the profit))))

Techno:
and the other parameters for the 4 digits, what should they be?

I don't think the 4 digits will work... there is not enough accuracy to measure the potik difference ... the discreteness of the step is too great !

Начальный депозит 50.00
Чистая прибыль 4115373.85
Общая прибыль 4354945.05

Give me a normal test on a constant 0.01 lot if you want to be constructive and not a joke. You understand that no nice brokerage house will let you make 4 millions from 50 quid in a couple of days - even if the tester's trades will perfectly coincide with the real ones?

For some reason new-rena comes to mind, it's already here.

Here's a test with a fixed 0.1 min lot also from Monday 29th

Chart mismatch 0
Initial deposit 50.00
Net profit 1271.65
Total profit 1283.95
Total loss -12.30
Profitability 104.39
Expectation of winning 2.70
Absolute drawdown 1.70
Maximum drawdown 8.00 (5.76%)
Relative drawdown 7.43% (7.80)
Total trades 471
Short positions (% win) 227 (99.12%)
Long positions (% win) 244 (99.59%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 468 (99.36%)
Losses (% of all) 3 (0.
64%)
Largest
profitable trade 16.10
losing trade -4.10
Average
profitable trade 2.74
losing trade -4.10
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 371 (1029.35)
continuous losses (loss) 1 (-4.10)
Maximum
continuous gains (number of wins) 1029.35 (371)
continuous losses (number of losses) -4.10 (1)
Average
continuous wins 117 xml-ph-0014

Mathemat:

Do you realize that no nice brokerage house will let you make 4 million from 50 quid in a couple of days - even if the tester's trades are perfectly matched with the real ones?

For some reason new-rena comes to mind, it's already here.

For instance, the tester would make 4 million bucks for a couple of days - even if the trades he made coincide perfectly with the real trades - for some reason I remember new-rena, and he's already been here.
Reason: