I need help with a martingale trading system

hello dear friends

i need help about martingale trading system for make a strategy that i don't lose more than 3 trade consecutive { i mean if i lose in first trade or even in second i must win in Third trade }

pleas any one that know such this strategies introduce me or advice me .

thanks so much

You can make a search on the forum/CodeBase/Market:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

or you can order the coding service in Freelance for example here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

hadi din: hello dear friends. i need help about martingale trading system for make a strategy that i don't lose more than 3 trade consecutive { i mean if i lose in first trade or even in second i must win in Third trade }. pleas any one that know such this strategies introduce me or advice me. thanks so much

Not possible. There is no guarantees in trading and even less for Martingale methods.

If it were possible to guarantee always winning by the third attempt, then all traders would be billionaires.

Have you ever heard of any famous trader say they were rich thanks to Martingale?

No, but you will hear many, many ex-traders say that they are broke because of Martingale!

So a friendly warning — stay away from Martingale methods.

hadi din:

hello dear friends

i need help about martingale trading system for make a strategy that i don't lose more than 3 trade consecutive { i mean if i lose in first trade or even in second i must win in Third trade }

thanks so much

With martingale , you are going to risk all your money in one cycle to get small profits. Risk/Reward ratio is awful. You cannot continue trading with it. One day your account balance will 0.

I suggest you correlation system. Better risk/reward ratio than martingale.

hadi din: i need help about martingale trading system for make a strategy that i don't lose more than 3 trade consecutive { i mean if i lose in first trade or even in second i must win in Third trade }
  1. It's not a trading system. It's a betting system.
  2. You will lose 10+ in a row eventually. There goes your account. The only way to not lose more than three (3) consecutive trades is to stop trading (forever).
  3. Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
              Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
              Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

hadi din:

hello dear friends

thanks so much

Martingale is very untill you learn to use it right way, Its better if work on another safe strategy with proper risk management, SL.

If you want to stick to martingale only then you should create a job in freelance.

There is a famous guy on twitter(former bank dealer) who trades eurusd live. I am not sure I can introduce him here(due to restrictive rules).
He uses something close to what we call martingale. I followed him and realized few things:

1. He has an awful risk/ reward

2. He is not just a mechanical grid trader. He opens and closes trades all the time in the midst of grid formation.

3. He definitely relies on market fundamentals to detect which direction to trade.

4. He gets stopped out very much often.

5. He only trades eurusd and when stopped out stays awake overnight to trade other currencies and compensate for the loss.

I don’t think anyone can guarantee you that such system exists and will work - especially that you want to win in the third trade. Martingale is always a risk – and allow to regain the lost money but you can risk even 20 trades before. Everything depends on the parameters and the market. You can try to make stop trades with reasonable parameters and in case of two losses set the third trade with very small target and close it as soon as the third trade is even in small profit (which would might close he trade very fast with possible profit) – but that’s not the point here I believe (since you don’t regain the loss) and still there’s no guarantee that every time you will get at least this 1 point of profit to close this trade (since price could go totally in wrong direction).

For Martingale itself I limit the multiplier to only a small number of times.   The strategy tester should provide you a good indications of how martingale can be used.   Martingale should not be used in isolation.  That would be kind of risky.  You also need to limit your risk per trade using this method.

I do everything with Algorithm trading systems, using many strategies.   I am using martingale on one of my trading strategies alone with 2 other trading strategies that do not use martingale.  I also trade in 4 accounts and 16 currencies.   This is all intended to lower the statistical risks of each trade. 

Consider 4 accounts, each trading on 4 currencies/stocks each with 4 different types of strategies, one of those strategies uses martingale. 

It is all about reducing the risk.

Chris

hadi din:

hello dear friends

thanks so much

Hello Hadi Din,

Good Evening.
Martingale Can Do that Provided you are Monitoring your Robo during High volatile events and work During Low volatile movement on Technical setups.

Atif Girkar #:

Hello Hadi Din,

Good Evening.
Martingale Can Do that Provided you are Monitoring your Robo during High volatile events and work During Low volatile movement on Technical setups.

Agreed.
Reason: