The best solution for a scalper's entry - page 10

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Again the same question for you: let's say you averaged, i.e. increased the volume, but still the price goes against you, without significant pullbacks.

It would be even worse.

A system of progressive averages, e.g. 2 against the movement, one following the trend. Many nuances. Pair selection, volatility etc.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You seem to have only theoretical knowledge. What you are talking about has already been put into practice. So here's a question for you:

How is it possible to determine the reversals, including false reversals, and what will you do if after opening the order the price will go against you all the time, without a sufficient pullback?

Actually I'm interested in Forex (only in currencies) since the beginning of the last 20s, I've been trading since September 2005, I've never finished any courses.

U-turns are simple enough, there are few versions of price movement, they are classified, filled with appropriate commands, easy to process, "false reversals" do not disturb me. But I have some problems, and it is for the sake of them that I have expanded my circle of acquaintances.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Progressive averaging system, e.g. 2 against the movement, one following the trend. Lots of nuances. Pair selection, volatility etc.

And you make a robot for MT5 and run a test on real ticks for one year and see what happens.

aleger:

Generally, I'm interested in Forex (only in currencies) since the beginning of the millennium, I've been trading since September 2005, so I've never finished any courses.

U-turns are simple enough, there are few versions of price movement, they are classified, filled with appropriate commands, easy to process, "false reversals" do not disturb me. But I have some problems, and it is for the sake of them that I have expanded my circle of acquaintances.

All this water. Speak specifically which commands, what is classified and how. And everyone can rant without practical sense

aleger:

Actually I'm interested in Forex (only in currencies) since the beginning of the millenium. I've been trading since September 2005, so I've never finished any courses.

U-turns are simple enough, there are few versions of price movement, they are classified, filled with appropriate commands, easy to process, "false reversals" do not disturb me. However, I do have some problems, and it is for the sake of them that I have expanded my circle of acquaintances.

The variants of price movements are infinite and unpredictable, and there's no sense in classifying them, because we can't use this classification in time.

Price movements can only be determined intuitively by manual trading, taking into account some factors which cannot be programmed.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
It's all water. Speak specifically which commands, what is classified and how. And everyone can rant with clever speeches with no practical sense

That's because without water, it's a dead end! And I have nowhere to rush to, and I'm in no hurry to go to Germany.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The variations in price movements are endless and unpredictable, there is no point in classifying them because we do not have the ability to use this classification in time.

Price movements can only be determined intuitively by manual trading, taking into account some factors that cannot be programmed.

It is the motion classifier that has helped (quite unexpectedly!) to solve this problem and has produced excellent results!

aleger:

It was the motion classifier that helped (quite unexpectedly!) to solve this problem and produced a great result!

And you show this beautiful result. Don't worry, nobody will steal it :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And you show this beautiful result. Don't worry, nobody will steal it :)E

This is a test result in scalping mode by single volume for 12_07 (one day!) on five-minute EURUSD - 56 trades totaling $1664.00, broker's profit (spread amount) $560.00 per day

Files:
ST12_07.gif  7 kb

aleger:

This is the test result in scalping mode by single volume for 12_07 (one day!) on the five-minute EURUSD - 56 trades for a total amount of $1664.00, broker's income (spread amount) $560.00 for the day

You can't scare anyone with pictures. We will make you better pictures in five minutes.

Reason: