I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 13

Yuriy Asaulenko:

)) Similar superexpert works fine on an old, 2008, laptop). I think the EA is even more complicated (not because it's so complicated), but because it runs a bunch of different software to make it work.

How much % does it make a month, if that's not a secret?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How much % per month does it make, if that's not a secret?

I have already written many times that I do not discuss my real trading results on the forum. Those are my principles). I'm sorry.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I have already written many times that I do not discuss my real trading results on the forum. Such are my principles). I'm sorry.

I just didn't see

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I just haven't seen it.

I know, it's not all read in a row. I rarely go below the top section).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

)) Similar superexpert works fine on an old, 2008, laptop). I think the expert is even more complicated (not because it's so complicated), but because it runs a bunch of different software to make it work.

It is clear that the software can work with a lot of settings, but how to cope with them yourself? If they are changed very rarely, you won't get to them. I don't really need these settings in my head but they are impossible to track with software. Interested in your opinion in any case.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is clear that the software can work with a large number of settings, but how to deal with them yourself? If they change very infrequently, you won't get to them. I don't really need these settings in my head but they are impossible to track with software. I am interested in your opinion in any case.

Most of the settings (parameters) are not changed manually but programmatically, as a result of runs and tests on history. It has little to do with optimisation - just in case you think of it. Although, you could call it that.

I suppose there is a point. At least, continuing to work in this direction.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Most of the settings are not changed by hand, but by software, as a result of runs and history tests. This has little to do with optimisation - just in case you think of it. Although, you could call it that.

I suppose there is a point. At least continuing to work in that direction.

Not at all against a large number, but how to deal with this economy?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Not at all against large numbers, but how to deal with this household?

Why sort it out? If the robot is yours and the algorithm is yours, then everything is clear there, what for and what depends on what. But if it's someone else's, there's no way to figure it out.

Mickey Moose:

Well, hello everyone, my name is Mickey Moose and I am ̶a̶l̶k̶o̶g̶o̶l̶i̶k̶.

Just this year I have made 2 products, one of them for financial markets and have not shown them to anyone, I use them myself for fun.

... waiting for a round of applause

What's the second product? Cherry tincture?))

Please give me a link to a successful forex trader's blog. I am interested in blogs where there are at least some reports on the money earned. Even an excel chart with the author's statement that this is his account equities for the year, etc. will do.

Of course, everyone hides their billion-dollar earnings and all that, but in any field, there are always people who like to show their earnings. I am interested specifically in forex.

Reason: