Maximum value for setting the stop loss and take profit - page 2

99999999999 - yes ....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yet one does not ask the question - "Why do I need it?

I asked a very real question, which means I need it!

When someone asks and I know the answer, I answer. If you know, write it down. why think about it?

Renat Akhtyamov:
99999999999 - yeah ....

If the user wants to set 999999999, he can do it at his own discretion.

the question was about the maximum possible stop, so that the server does not return an error Invalid Stops

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I asked a very real question, which means I need it!

When someone asks and I know the answer, I answer. If you know, write it down. Why hesitate?

Well only by brute force until the first mistake. Remember the maximum number of points.

And if no error is returned, then with a tester, comparing the stop loss order and the target.

This is how I think.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well only by brute force until the first error. Remember the maximum number of points.

I think so.

As an option, yes, I thought of that already.

Thanks, that's the only way. How can I do without errors? I can't check all double values for each pair with 0.00001 points ? ))

Of course, you may go by dozens, thousands, and then decrease them, etc. But nevertheless

Vladislav Andruschenko:

only fits

Eurobucks opens

Checked on different pairs (Alpari server). On any symbol the maximum stop is allowed to be set at 100,000,000. It does not matter which Point. Just such a number. Now I will try at other brokers.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I think you have an obsession.

I open as many threads as I want.

The reason for this is that the marketplace somehow sets a stoploss greater than 999999999 and displays an error Invalid Stoploss.

Be envious in silence, please. Do not touch me.

If you do not succeed with your products - do not throw your tantrums on me. I'm sick of it.

It's obvious who's always having trouble.

Just want to remind you that every "professional" like you should have an ego and not ask such questions.

P. S. I will not interfere again.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's obvious who's always having something go wrong.

Just a reminder that every "professional" like you should have an ego and not ask such questions.

P. S. I will not interfere again.

I'm not complaining. And I'm not manic. And you are all my posts - you click INFLUENCE and write a complaint that I am advertising.

Okay, you're a super expert, "mega programmer" in quotes ... how else did you brag?

tell me, what's the maximum stoploss your broker allows! without going over the numbers and without getting an error?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

OK, you're a super-special, "mega-programmer"... in quotes... how else did you brag?

tell me what the maximum stoploss your broker allows! without going over the numbers and without getting an error.

you can ask them directly.

they will not refuse

Ihor Herasko:

I will now try other brokers.

I checked on Forex.com. Exactly the same number - 100,000,000.

Reason: