Optimise an EA and get the best of the optimised ones. - page 27

I am improving the system so that I can always see from the XML file, which TS, on which symbol was optimized, in which back- and forward-period.

The participants would not need to specify the Expert Advisor and the data used for the optimization.

This weekend I will reload new versions of optimized Expert Advisors.

So, at the moment, the situation on the favourites.

The best in terms of trading quality:

A chart of the best by quality:

ъ

Best in Profit:

Best in Profit Chart:

As a reminder, the Expert Advisor Trading Systems League to work in the strategy tester (for both MT4 and MT5) can be found on Yandex-disk. In the archive also attached a brief description of the principles of the League TS.

Registration codes are given for optimization of individual League systems.

Alexey (and others interested), as promised - to select the best systems - I attach a script that collects trades on the specified wizard from the total account. The script, however, is not sufficiently tested, but it seems to work. In addition, I attach a list of all the magicians of the League.

To select - connect to your account:

Login: 9968945
Investor password: TCxG16r9
Server: Alpari-ECN-Demo

We run this script and obtain the file "Trade History.csv" in the terminal file folder and open it in Excel.

The file contains the symbol, magik, TS type, date of build, number of deals performed since then, current maximum SL queue, current maximum price drawdown and integral trade quality score (1.0 means "excellent").

Then - there is a list of all trades with dates, by selecting the "corner" of this table and running the command "Insert chart" - you can get the same diagrams as those I have already given here more than once.

The current situation for the League favourites:

Profit favourites:

Chart of favourites by profile:

Quality favourites:

Quality favourites chart:

Current outsiders in need of over-optimisation:

Just a reminder for those interested - the Trading Systems League expert, as well as the individual experts for optimisation, are in the archive on YandexDisk

EALeague
EALeague
  • yadi.sk
View and download from Yandex.Disk

Amazingly, not a single TC has died so far.

Well... Today I am finishing reoptimization of the above mentioned systems, and am moving on to the AUDJPY symbol systems.
Requires reoptimization :

EMATrendRTS
EMAFlatDTS,
ChnTrendDTS,
ChnTrendRTS,
ChnTrendSAR,
ChnTrendSP
ChnFlatDTS,
ChnFlatRTS,
ChnFlatSAR,
ChnFlatSP.

The League's best TCs so far.

By integral quality score:

Chart:

By balance:

Chart:

Current Outsiders:

AUDJPY
EMATrendSAR
AUDNZD
EMATrendSP

In addition, the optimization of channel TS (8 pieces) for the AUDNZD symbol is coming next

I remind you that the working file of the League of Trading Systems (both for MT4, and for MT5) is available on Yandex-disk.

League works without restrictions on EURUSD ChnTrendSAR (TS - "medium", magic 220141).

Also all TS work in the Strategy Tester without any restrictions.

To use any other TS, you need to optimize one of the TS of the League. (2-5 hours on quad-core i5). Detailed illustrated instruction and SET-file - there, on Yandex-disk. For each XML-file of test results there will be given a three-month recode for any TS of your choice with a link to your account.

EALeague
EALeague
  • yadi.sk

The League's best TS at the moment (all working on a demo account without MM, with a constant minimum lot):

By integral quality score:

Chart:

By Total Profit:

Chart:

As a reminder, the working file of League of Trading Systems (both for MT4, and for MT5) is on Yandex-disk.

League works without restrictions on EURUSD ChnTrendSAR (TS - "medium", magic 220141).

Also all TS work in the Strategy Tester without any restrictions.

To use any other TS, you need to optimize one of the TS of the League. (2-5 hours on quad-core i5). Detailed illustrated instruction and SET-file - there, on Yandex-disk. For each XML-file of test results there will be given a three-month recode for any TS of your choice with a link to your account.

EALeague
EALeague
  • yadi.sk

I wanted to optimise something and there is no current list!

A dream dies the moment one stops believing in it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I wanted to optimise something and there is no current list!

A dream dies the moment one stops believing in it.

There will be, there will be a list.)

You could've sent me a message in a private message.

Current situation on favourites.

The best in terms of quality of trade:

Chart:

Best in Profit:

Chart:

As a reminder, a working file of League of Trading Systems (both for MT4, and for MT5) is on Yandex-disk

League works without restrictions on EURUSD ChnTrendSAR (TS - "average", the magician 220141).

Also all the TS work in the Strategy Tester without any restrictions.

Reason: