Working together - page 5

Serqey Nikitin:

There are results ( see appendix ), but I'm not completely satisfied with these results, because so far this strategy has a rare trade.

This is the result from the tester !

I have at least a hundred of them in my TS League. But in real demo trading the picture even for the best TS is much more modest...

Georgiy Merts:

That's the result from the tester !

I have at least a hundred of these in the TS League. But, in real demo trading the picture even for the best TS is much more modest...

You don't understand trading at all if you're comparing your two-monthly adjusted strategies with a five-year break-even strategy...

Serqey Nikitin:

You don't understand trading at all if you're comparing your two-monthly adjusted strategies to a five-year break-even strategy...

Well, since I don't understand it, I'm forgiven.

I just don't see any demo trades (no way, I'm not talking about real trades).

I see a report from a tester. Show me (let's see "you") this very "break-even trade", even on a demo account !

I have, in the TS League, indeed the longest systems run for several months - but they are exactly trading on the demo, not in the tester !

And where do you have this very trading (at least on demo) ?

Georgiy Merts:

Well, since I don't understand, I'm forgiven.

I see the report from the tester. Show me this very "break-even trading", even on a demo account !

Boy! Use your brain even for a little ... After all, the team was created to solve this very problem: frequent and profitable trading... even on a demo account, even on a real one...

Serqey Nikitin:

Boy! Use your brain for a bit... After all, the team is created to solve this very problem: frequent and profitable trading... whether on a demo or a real account...

I can't understand with my chicken brain - above it was said about "five years of break-even trading", and now you say that "the team is created just for this very trade".

In my opinion, you have to either take off the cross or put on pants. If you have "five years of break-even trading," - then there's an account and an investor password where you can see it. Or, at the very least - monitoring on MyFXBook with confirmed trading rights. And if "the team is created to" - then there are no results yet, and my results in the TS League - much more reliable, they can be seen and can be checked.

Georgiy Merts:

I can't figure it out with my chicken brain - above you said "five years of break-even trading", and now you're saying that "the team is being built for just that trade".

In my opinion, you should either take off your cross or put on your pants. If there's a "five-year breakeven trade," - then there's an account and an investor password where you can see it. Or, at the very least - monitoring on MyFXBook with confirmed trading rights. And if "the team is created to" - then there are no results yet, and my results in the TS League - much more reliable, they can be seen and can be checked.

Indeed : "chicken brains"... But there's no help here...

Serqey Nikitin:

There are results ( see appendix ), but I am not completely satisfied with such results, because so far this strategy has a rare trade.

The team's aim is to get more frequent trades with higher profitability. I doubt your statement: "This stuff is around like dirt." But you can back up this statement with examples, if you're not an empty-nester...

With the way you are rude to all the critics around you - you will not assemble a team 100%. You have to take care of your nerves.

Your own and other people's. It's not for nothing they say: "Treat people the way you want them to treat you."

And to the essence of the topic: Your results from the four-year old tester just no one is interested. Such reports from the tester only here on the forum if you look you can find hundreds.

And when you are asked to show something more real, at least trading on a demo account, you immediately begin to be rude to your opponents. You're getting pretty hot under the collar here.

If you have a break-even strategy, which worked well between 2009-2014, now start your system on the 2014 period to date. What will it show now?

Alexandr Saprykin:

If you have a break-even strategy that performed well between 2009 and 2014, run your system now between 2014 and today. What will it show now?

Is there even a little bit of headroom to work with?

I'll say it again, the team is precisely created to bring this strategy to acceptable results - keep the positives in the strategy and eliminate the negatives, such as infrequent trading.

If I had the results you want to see, why would I even need a team...?

I've never met anyone so clueless!!!

Serqey Nikitin:

Can we work with our heads a little bit?

I'll say it again, the team is precisely created to bring this strategy to acceptable results - to keep the positives in the strategy and eliminate the negatives, such as rare trading.

If I had the results you want to see, why would I even need a team...?

I haven't met anyone so clueless yet!!!

Of the negatives, you only cited rare trading, but you never wrote that you didn't trade on a site after 2014, for example, or a trade once a year, or the system just loses and therefore you don't have the results that everyone here is asking you to show. So why? What are the names of the reasons?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Among the negatives, you cited only rare trading, but you never wrote that the site after 2014, for example, does not trade or trades once a year or the system simply loses and therefore you do not have the results that everyone here is asking you to show. So why? What are the names of the reasons?

His "results" are purely theoretical.

There is a mountain of such "theories", and not just for a miserable five years, but for the whole twenty.

So, this is another person who wants to "grab heat with other people's hands" - well, for example, someone to test the system on a demo, give a report, and if everything is good - you can use this system, and if everything is bad - then this "someone" will bear all the costs, and the author has a million more ideas for testing.

It will be interesting to see how many people fall for it. Again, I can offer the TS League as an illustration - there is a system, and absolutely clear and simple tasks, and "payment" - very clear, access to already tested and for some time working on the TS demo... And almost no one wants to bother. And the author, with his "theoretical results", I'm more than sure this undertaking is absolutely useless.

Reason: