a completely random process and FOREX. - page 8

D.Will писал (а):
And what I said in the 1st post is that addiction is very similar to forex and you can find different shapes there if you want to.
What's wrong with that?

In coffee grounds if you want to, you can also find different shapes. It is just a property of human perception - a man, even subconsciously, always looks for ordered structures...
Even there where there are none by definition.

Hi! I want to be as advanced (well, to me you're advanced !:) as you are!!!!! Please advise me what to read, preferably from the "classics", so I can communicate with you! So far I know only partly the general theory of random processes.

NBela писал (а) >>
Hi! I want to be as advanced (well, to me you are advanced !:) as you are!!!!! Please, tell me what to read, preferably from "classics" so I can communicate with you! So far I know only partly the general theory of random processes.

Marinina, Coelho and Murakami - believe me, it'll be much more useful...

or your choice... From understanding all of the above, you'll only benefit from headaches and empty philosophy. Do you need it?

zero писал (а) >>

Marinina, Coelho and Murakami - believe me, it'll be much more useful...

or your choice... From understanding all of the above, you'll only benefit from headaches and empty philosophy. Do you need it?

I think it's called male chauvinism? Or is this zero a bit too much of a kicker? Or does zero know exactly what's good and what's bad? Come on.

AAB писал (а) >>

1.I think it's called male chauvinism ?

2.or is this zero a very kicked by the beautiful half?

3.or does zero know exactly what's good and what's bad? come on.

1. no, it's called rationalism.

2. what do you care, deal with your own problems instead of barking at people?

3. remember, you 're the TROLL (for you can't be called anything else but that - trolls are those who provoke people by insulting them, so that they can get attention, which they lack because of complexes, communication deficits, etc.), only you are the smartest and the most ... smartest and greatest market guru, you know what's best. Are you happy now? Too bad there's no ignore list here, I don't feed the trolls-discussion is over.

let's imagine for a second that forex is random =) it won't stop me from earning any more (even if it were true) all chaotic charts look like they are moving, and if there is movement, you can catch it...

NBela писал (а) >>
Hi! I want to be as advanced (well, for me you are advanced !:) as you!!!!! Please advise me what to read, preferably from the "classics" so I can communicate with you! So far I know only partly the general theory of random processes.

Don't worry, it takes time and desire. Everything will work out. I don't know about others, but I tried to program it all and to explain it to the computer. When you explain the formulas and play with it you start to get clarity. Choose a programming language that is the fastest way to program it. I recommend MathCad. The general theory is enough to understand that there and to what.

Thank you all, of course!!! To Zero: I confess I get that feeling - the headache of not understanding something, especially when I have to figure it out myself. But until I understand it, I won't give it up! Coelho and Murakami are something else entirely)) Sure, it's easy, enjoyable, understandable, for the soul. But is it interesting when ALL is easy and understandable? So I'm looking for 'hard ways', good thing there are plenty of them!))) To Prival: special thanks! Maybe you can suggest something else? What have you read...

NBela писал (а) >>
But is it interesting when EVERYTHING is easy and understandable? So I'm looking for 'difficult ways', luckily enough!)))

You know, but this is IMHO, so as not to offend anyone ... the simpler the better, I'm convinced of that ... All this sophistry takes time, effort, energy, but it makes you useless =(( (well, maybe I'm the only one who doesn't benefit from it all, God knows), I also tried to figure it out after a long time, a lot of effort, a lot of brain drain, but no benefit at all... Maybe you should be like a 2006 championship medalist?

"Can you tell us what indicators are used in it? Have you developed your own analytical tools for it?
Yes. The Expert Advisor version of GUMASA uses only functions built into MetaTrader, such as Moving Average, Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, Average True Range and Standard Deviation."

Well, here again IMHO, if he had read Furyev and Stochastic Processes, he would win 30-40 years later... But in any case - your enthusiasm is contagious, I'll go and read something new too =))

What's funny to me.
Just a month ago the state department, acting to save poor farmers, lambasted MT-4 as illegitimate in America, and now our forum is being hit with a wave of probing flub.
IMHO - FOREX is not a random process.
Reason: