Got stood up in a shop with an ePayments card - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy: You can't transfer the money directly from the MC to the Kiwi. But yes, kiwi is a handy thing.

Kiwi, Yandex-money, if there is no movement for some time, they start charging significant penalties and are quickly reduced to zero if the amount is small. If there is SMS-informing, they inform you after the first debit. This is roughly the same for mobile operators

Vladimir Pastushak:

For this and other reasons, I periodically try to get the Admins to add Visa or MasterCard.

There will be no such withdrawals. Supporting withdrawals to cards is a real hassle. MQL has plenty of other things to do.

STARIJ:

Kiwi, Yandex-money, if there is no movement for some time, they start charging significant penalties and quickly drive you to zero if the amount is small. If there is SMS-informing, they inform you after the first debit. This is roughly the same for mobile operators

That's how I pay with such cards in shops, the traffic will always be constant. Thank God, now in my area, even in kiosks, which are like "cafe" (2 chairs and a plastic table crammed in - the status of the cafe, selling beer from 7 am to 00:30), began to take cards, for 2 years. And in shops such as Farmer also put the acceptance terminals. In principle, cash is needed less and less often. So... I carry two or three thousand just in case.

It's just that I remember 2007, I rented a room in the centre, invited a girl over for dinner. And all the ATMs in the area were empty. And how embarrassing it was for me to walk into a bunch of cafes and restaurants in the centre of St. Petersburg and not a single one of them could pay with a card. I remember hailing a taxi and arranging with the driver to go to all of Sberbank's ATMs, withdraw money, pay, and then go back. He took me somewhere in the middle of nowhere, where the taxi drivers know the town. That's how it was...

Dmitiry Ananiev:

There won't be any withdrawals. Supporting output to cards is a pain in the ass. MQL Kontora has plenty of other tasks to deal with.

Yes, that's right, there are a lot of problems there.

STARIJ:

Kiwi, Yandex-money If there is no movement for a while, they start charging significant penalties and are quickly reduced to zero if the amount is small. If there is SMS-informing, they inform you after the first debit. This is roughly the same for mobile operators

Where is the origin of such ... how should I say ... information?
I have both. And I've never had a single penalty.

Artyom Trishkin:
Where did you get such a... how can I say... information?
I have both. And not once have I ever had a single penalty.

Don't stop the man from rambling. :-)))

My path of withdrawal is as complicated as my life:

mql➟epayments➟qiwi➟visa

Artyom Trishkin:
Why such a ... how do I say ... information?
I have both. And I have never had a single penalty.

Artem, by the way, I also have both Kiwi and Yandex, they don't charge me anything, although the movements there are quite rare, I work more with WM.

Nikolay Gaylis:

My path of withdrawal is as complicated as my life:

mql➟epayments➟qiwi➟visa

What about a visa from kiwi? There you can open their card, I do not remember the conditions, I think it was free, well, who needs it - look

The only drawback is the cash withdrawal, they take an interest rate from 2% and higher, but it is common in all such systems.

Yandex and kiwi have a situation where they charge you if you don't use your account for a long time. But it seems to be charged after a year or two, if a person does not use the account.
Reason: