is it possible to read the screen via MT - page 4

otaras76:

For example, a trader scalps, or really tears them apart, well, the first one, try to understand how he does it, the second one, with the help of some kind of interference, eating quotes, delays, i.e. sticking in the wheels, because it is already really hard to calculate everything, and even if they get in the way,

But again, if the terminal was just downloaded from the DC and without any access (physical) to the trader's computer, only through code or remote programs, through the Windows or MT itself, it is not about deceiving the trader and slipping him a virus together with MT. (or even so, if a small spyware virus goes together with the MT download...)

There is such a thing as "unregulated" possibilities, MQ developed the terminal and you never know what they put in it. Most likely, there is some possibility to do something, but no one knows about it except the developers (the broker does not have such a possibility, but then again the question appears), and they will not say for sure. So we have to live with the paranoia, somehow put up with it and get along in the same room.) After all, there are unregulated possibilities in Windows too. It is not a question of potential availability of such features, but a question of price, the more valuable the information that needs to be stolen, the more likely it is to be stolen, and the more complicated the measures to be taken, up to disconnecting the coma from the Internet and locking it in a safe (but what trader needs a computer without Internet and in a safe). At the end, if you're going to interfere with your trading (if you remove all opportunities for manipulation by the broker), you're just going to be assassinated.

otaras76:

For example, a trader scalps, or tears them apart, but the first one, to try to understand how he does it, the second one, by interfering with quotes, delays, i.e. to throw sand in the wheels, because it is difficult to calculate everything, and even if they interfere,

If you just download the terminal from a brokerage company and do not have any access (physical) to the trader's PC, only through code or remote programs, through the Windows or MT itself, it is not about deceiving the trader and giving him a virus together with the MT. (or even so, if a small spyware virus goes together with the MT download...)

Where is he going? One installer of the type open5setupFORTS.exe, he produced by MQ. All, the subject is annoying. Okay, you really make at least 10-20% a day, but I think that is still far away, so there is nothing to be paranoid about)).

Or welcome to ECN accounts, there TC has nothing on your profit or loss, only on commission.

Maxim Romanov:

There is such a thing as "unregulated" possibilities, MQ developed the terminal and it is not known what they put in it. Most likely there is some possibility to do something, but no one knows about it except the developers (the broker does not have such a possibility, but then again the question is and will appear), and they will not say for sure. So we have to live with the paranoia, somehow put up with it and get along in the same room.) After all, there are unregulated possibilities in Windows too. It is not a question of potential availability of such opportunities, but a question of price, the more valuable the information that needs to be stolen, the more likely it is to be stolen and the more complicated the measures to be taken, up to disconnecting the coma from the Internet and locking it in a safe (but what trader needs a computer without Internet and in a safe). After all, if you are going to be so disruptive in your trading (if you remove all opportunities for manipulation by the broker), you will just get screwed.

I feel like I'm in a circus working in an asylum ))) And to record quotes from different brokerage companies, to keep a log of trade transactions and analyze it all does not allow the patsy pride? This forum is really degrading...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Where does it go? A single installer like open5setupFORTS.exe, produced by MQ, is being downloaded. That's it, the subject is boring. If only you really made at least 10-20% daily, but it seems to me, that it is still far away, so there is nothing to be paranoid about ))

Or welcome to ECN accounts, there TC has nothing on your profit or loss, only on commissions.

I'm not saying that I rip them, just a thought, but I also think that it's all about the price of the issue,

But that doesn't mean paranoia, approach the question as a reflection on the subject:

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I feel like I'm in a circus that works in an asylum ))) And to record quotes from different DCs, keep a trading log and analyze it all does not allow you to be a kid's pride? This forum is degenerating...

I do record quotes anyway)

So he is wondering whether it is possible to see what he is doing in his terminal. The answer is "potentially yes", the only question is the price and expediency, but no one will ever admit it. What does this have to do with the loony bin?

it has to do with any software, from a third party developer and the mt4/5 terminal too. Potentially, the developer can stuff anything into it, but he won't admit it because he is afraid of losing his reputation.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I feel like I'm in a circus that works in an asylum ))) And to record quotes from different DCs, keep a trading log and analyze it all does not allow you to be a kid's pride? Exactly this forum is degrading.

The simple way is to analyze all these requests and they will not look through them. The question is whether it is possible and, if so, what are the options, as information, not for use, and the question was more for people who know the code, ie, programming, not just thinking boys, trading robot, or something like that ...

How to trade is up to everyone...

Thank you... and no offense to anyone...

Maxim Romanov:

I record quotes as it is)

the person wonders if it is possible to see what they are doing in their terminal. The answer to that question is "potentially yes" only a question of price and expediency, but no one ever admits to that. What does this have to do with the loony bin?

it has to do with any software, from a third party developer and the mt4/5 terminal too. Potentially, the developer can put there anything he wants, but will not admit it because he is afraid of the reputation.

Ok, Microsoft officially admits to skimming information from users. First it did in Win 10, then with the updates and on everything from 7 and up they added tracking. So?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So write clearly - terminal, not the vague phrase "someone else's exe". Now on the merits. Do you really think that MQ gives DC the source code of the terminal that they can do whatever they want? MQ is not a beginner and we understand that bad programming engineers of DC will make such mistakes that it will change the entire world. If we have an error in the terminal, it will be the developer's fault - MQ. And the forum will just explode with furious criticism of MQ.

The only difference is different logos and data in the "About" section. The same applies to the server part, no developer would distribute the source code of such a responsible financial system.

Be realistic. Youth is no excuse for fantasies.

Here is a list of 54 !!! companies producing and supplying plugins, primarily to Metatrader software https://directory.financemagnates.com/forex-tool-providers/. From their December 2017 exhibition of achievements. And the lists of DCs who buy these developments from them number in the hundreds. So there is a lot of variation in the software being installed by the DCs on the client's computer. Somehow everyone is not afraid to distribute modifications to the server side as well.

And thank you for the youthfulness you suggested, you are very pleased.

Tools for Brokers | Finance Magnates Directory
Tools for Brokers | Finance Magnates Directory
  • directory.financemagnates.com
Logo Company Name Headquarters More information Contact Us

otaras76:
Here is the question that has arisen:

Applies to anyone who knows Mt from the inside, only without arguing, but on the basis of personal beliefs.... there is no point in arguing...

Is it possible for the broker to see what the trader is doing on the screen, i.e. what indices he uses, read the technical analysis on the screen, etc. Well if the broker wants to understand what the trader is doing?

If you want to understand what a trader does, you have to make a program which will precisely copy all actions on the understudy's computer.

The main expert is experience and trader's brain..... ... But if you want to understand what a trader does, you have to make a program that will exactly copy all the actions of a computer and a double ... As for my observations, traders who earn on Forex, which concerns trading (not analysis or indicators) work with their hands, not with experts or robots.

Thank you.

They have raised many similar ideas, someone believes in God, that is without proof that the broker not only can see your computer screen, but also can make transactions on your behalf.Some people believe that the broker can steal experts and unique indicators from the trader's computer.

As for religion, any belief, religion needs no proof, because dullness and fanaticism usually come into play. Faith is a sign of lack of basic knowledge.

Let them be deluded.

And now a sober answer, no such a thing is not possible.

Vladimir:

Here is a list of 54 !!! companies producing and supplying plug-ins, primarily to the Metatrader software https://directory.financemagnates.com/forex-tool-providers/. From their December 2017 exhibition of achievements. And the lists of DCs who buy these developments from them number in the hundreds. So there is a lot of variation in the software being installed by the DCs on the client's computer. Somehow everyone is not afraid to distribute modifications to the server side as well.

And thank you for the youthfulness you suggested, you are very pleased.

I hope you understand English, I did, read a couple dozen reviews, not a word about plugins. Give me a direct link please. And about age - it is not determined by numbers in the passport. Sometimes, even at 60, a man thinks and writes at the level of a schoolboy.

Reason: