Conversation with a trader - page 5

Richie:
You're laughing. Look at the time of day. Scary forum. Everything gets indexed quickly, spears instantly :))

Yeah, also edited for the contingent ;-)

Richie:
You're laughing. Look at the time of day. Scary forum. Everything is indexed fast, it's instantly spun :))
The time of Poke is 18:56, while this thread at MQL4.com was created at 17:30. What is the contradiction?

Mathemat: The time of poking there is 18:56, while this thread at MQL4.com was created at 17:30. What is the contradiction?

That's what I mean. There is no contradiction.

-----------

I feel like I'm in an insane asylum. One guy proves he's a trader.

The other one is copying to another forum. That's it, I'm off to rest.

Richie:

Mathemat, how much % does one hourly bar overlap an adjacent bar on average? This is a puzzle for you to solve.

Not in terms of time, not in terms of price... there's a lot of possibilities, it's like weighing a kilo of nails... it all depends on the point of view

Mathemat:
The time of pyr there is 18:56, while this thread on MQL4.com was created at 17:30. What is the contradiction?

The server time may be different.

Richie:

Glory, on average. Take 10,000 bars for example.

the answer to your question for what purpose to use?

Richie:

How much % does one hourly bar overlap a neighbouring bar on average?

For a flat would tend to 100%, for a trend it would tend to -100%. No?

Haven't calculated it, that's what I think.

Abzasc:

For a flat, it will tend towards 100%, for a trend, it will tend towards -100%. No?

I haven't counted, I think so.

the meaning of the question ??? and in what units exactly is the bar to bar overlay ? (overlay of what exactly ? which bar characteristics ? which units of its many measurement characteristics ??? )

Richie, the bar needs to take shadows into account - or doesn't it?

Mathemat:
Richie, the bar needs to take shadows into account - or doesn't it?
are shadows not a price value ? and do they not apply to the bar ???
Reason: