Canvas is cool! - page 42

Nikolai Semko:

Yes, of course it is possible. It's even asking for it and more than that - asking for other uses, like tics . I'll do it sometime.
Again, it's just a matter of time.
The main task is to create a very correct index array, so that it would be fast and didn't consume much memory.
In the meantime you can play with this very rough sketch

Thank you, Nikolai!

It'll be really cool and really on the topic of your branch.

i follow your developments very closely, which stand out powerfully from the usual indicators

many of them are pulling into the marketplace on a paid basis rather than codebase.

Реter Konow:

Nikolai, I tell you in advance, if you use Zorro's reader, you will fail. Even if the reader works. You won't be able to master the playback mechanism.

If you use Yuri's solution as it is, it might work. I'm assuming in advance that Yury's solution works. I haven't checked it thoroughly yet. Take Yury's solution and be done with it.

Peter, don't take me for granted. Where you sit on me, you get off.
Once again, you're not making any sense.
And get out of your sandbox and become an adult.
I do this canvassing as a hobby and as a mogul's recreational activity.

Please find on the forum, where I asserted something and then turned out to be wrong (except recursion).

Renat Akhtyamov:

thank you Nikolai!

that would be really cool and really on the topic of your branch.

i follow your developments very closely, which powerfully stand out from the usual indicators

many of them are pulling in the market on a paid basis rather than codebase.

Thank you, Renat, for your kind words.
We don't need bread - give us work!!! :))

Nikolai Semko:

Peter, don't take me for granted. Where you sit on me, you will get off.
Once again - you are talking some bullshit.
And get out of your sandbox and become an adult at last.
I do this canvassing as a hobby and as a mogul's recreational activity.

Please find on the forum where I claimed something and then turned out to be wrong (apart from recursion).

I am waiting and waiting for your realization and wish you success. Only your success is not my fiasco at all))) I made my realization and therefore won the task. You haven't yet. Go your own way in solving it and see if it will be difficult.

Реter Konow:
I have waited and am still waiting for your realisation and wish you success. Only your success is not my fiasco at all))) I made my realization and therefore won the task. You haven't yet. Go your own way in solving it and see how difficult it will be.
Peter, I, by the way, unlike you, have a job, studies and 6 children, three of whom are very young (7, 2.5 and 0.5 years)

Nikolai Semko:
Peter, by the way, unlike you, I have a job, studies, and six kids, three of which are very young (7, 2.5, and 0.5 years old).

I see))) I too have a job - AI needs to be developed. Investors are waiting, and here I am arguing with you. )))) (chuckles) Okay.

I got a little excited when I said you'd have a fiasco. You're wrong.

"My daddy is stronger than your daddy"...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I understand everything.

What about continuing this conversation?

Is that possible?

Why would you do that, you wrote that you don't need a schedule at all).

Реter Konow:

I haven't inflated anything. Check out Zorro's ported reader

Who told you it was a ported solution? Actually, there's a copyright in the code.

Реter Konow:

but I win in compression because I control the colours of the frames in processing.

Is there any proof of that?

Well, if you've beaten the gif, why don't you take on the jpeg now?

Reason: