Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 7

Rashid Umarov:

Read the book"Only the rich are lent to the rich. Memoirs of a King of Crooks" - you won't regret it.

And Day of the Jackal - the film is a pale semblance of the book. There you will see such ways of confirming identity.

Thank you, I'll take a look at it.

Well if have glanced can answer the first question: technical reasons with WM temporary or it is necessary to be laid on constant switching-off?

Unfortunately, I don't have the information.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
People are too lazy to google "webmoney problems 2018". )))) How do you write programs?

Alexey, give me a link where to read. Nothing interesting came up (at least on the first two pages). And programmes are different :) A man is not a reader, a man is a writer :)

I'm afraid this solution with Webmoney will severely undermine the ability of many to use it to pay for products and top up the site. Or will only the withdrawal be shut down for us ordinary programmers and vendors?

Alexandr Gavrilin:
I'm afraid this decision with Webmoney will severely compromise the ability of many to use it to pay for products and top up the site. Or will they only close the withdrawal for us common programmers and sellers?

the input has been closed a long time ago

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The withdrawals were closed a long time ago.

The last withdrawal this year was on 29.01, no problems.

Vitalii Ananev:

The last withdrawal this year was on 29.01, no problems.

I'm talking about withdrawals, not withdrawals.

I withdraw every day.

But that ability is about to be shut down. Good or bad, that's not for us to decide.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'm talking about INPUT, not OUTPUT.

EXIT I do every day.

But that ability is about to be shut down. Good or bad, that's not for us to decide.

Apologies. Didn't read your post carefully. The topic was about withdrawal. :)

Maybe it's a false start and everything stays as it is?

Vitalii Ananev:

I apologise. I didn't read your post carefully. The topic was about withdrawal. :)

I agree.

But as a consequence - closed on input, so it was a matter of closing on withdrawal as well. We have what we have.

Reason: