The psychology of the successful trader. - page 14

Aleksey Ivanov:
Everything is correct. Only without psychology, or rather with stupid psychology, it merges even faster.

psychology is really funny... you can think what you want, I'm tired of explaining the same thing) deaf phone

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm really laughing about psychology... you can think whatever you want, I'm sick of explaining the same thing...

You do not need to explain anything. These people who came to the market not two hours ago have been there for several years, and they know about the psychological factor from personal experience.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You don't need to explain anything, people here who entered the market not two hours ago, but have been at it for several years, and know about the psychological factor from personal experience.

Well haphazard, hand-wringers, lol... Level 1 beginner. Like really 2 hours ago

or just stubborn (stubborn?)

It's all been written before. I'm outta here.

Mikhail Goryunov:

The science of psychology or not... ('if there's life on Mars or not') When the money is its own, the psyche is under pressure.

That's how psychological problems are not particularly relieved by advisers. When the "bot" starts to persistently lose real money, I think all the same "pleasant" (with adrenaline release) feelings arise as when trading with pens.

Aleksey Ivanov:

This is how psychological problems are not particularly relieved by EAs. When the "bot" starts to persistently lose real money, I think that all the same "pleasant" (with adrenaline release) feelings arise, as when trading with pens.

You have to be crazy to trust a bot completely.

Mikhail Goryunov:

You'd have to be crazy to trust a bot completely.

It all depends on how much you know about the owl and whether you know how to configure it properly. I, for example, do not check mine that often, 2-3 times a day to see what's on the account, but mostly the account is completely at its disposal.

Mikhail Goryunov:

You'd have to be crazy to put your trust in a bot.

That's what I'm saying, the bot does not remove psychological problems, you have to monitor it periodically, just as you would monitor an open position with your pens. And you have to take responsible decisions when trading with bots, just like when trading manually, if something has gone wrong.

Konstantin Nikitin:

It all depends on how much you know about the owl and how well you adjust it. For example, I don't check mine that often, 2-3 times a day to see what's in the account, but mostly the account is completely at its disposal.

I also optimise mine once a week and have a look at it. Only because it is mine and I know what it can and cannot do. And to trust a real account to someone else's, well, its .....

Mikhail Goryunov:

I also optimise mine once a week and have a look at it. Only because it is mine and I know what it can and cannot do. And I trust the real account to someone else's, forget it .....

You may go into someone else's account so that you become confident about entrusting the real one. It all depends on the situation.

Konstantin Nikitin:

If you have learned about other people's accounts, you will get the confidence to trust them. It all depends on the situation.

You can if you have trading statistics. Then of course study, absorb and if you like, use. :)

Reason: