FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 483

Tantrik:

jn

1057 TP50 SL 30p.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page481

Roman Busarov:

I was inadequately blocked for a short while for a post that was taken as an advertisement!

But in a deleted post, after my blocking, the main idea was this:

The credibility in this thread comes from those active guys, I'd even say real men who have real monitoring of their real accounts!

so their analysis and prediction will be accepted with great confidence.

---

The link for "political" / "religious" reasons will not be given anymore of course.

Although the idea of the internet is made up of links and not hints (meaning the idea of a free internet).

But I hope "my hint" will not be taken as an advertisement!

Veniamin Skrepkov:
Data from CME bulletins are impersonal, if you mean the positions of big players in the CME, put up a link and let people read the ECB -Pushkin-Vassia in numbers.
Are they impersonal?) Do I have to link to the ECB website personally, or is one on the front page enough?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I was inadequately blocked for a short while for a post that was taken as an advertisement!

But in a deleted post, after my blocking, the main idea was this:

The credibility in this thread comes from those active guys, I would even say real men who have real monitoring of their real accounts!

so their analysis and prediction will be accepted with great confidence.

---

The link for "political" / "religious" reasons will not be given anymore of course.

Although the idea of the internet is made up of links and not hints (meaning the idea of a free internet).

But I hope "my hint" will not be taken as an advertisement!

Maybe you should also be given a key to the flat where the money is kept.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But in the deleted post , after my blocking , the main thought was this:

The credibility in this thread comes from those active guys, I'd even say real men who have real monitoring of their real accounts!

so their analysis and prediction will be taken with a lot of confidence.

---

I will not give the link for "political" / "religious" reasons, of course.

But I hope "my hint" will not be taken as an ad.

Yuri, why do you or I need someone's trust or an account? If you have something practical to say on the market, that's what I would like to see. And the account, monitoring, even lazy to look.

As I see it, the real deal is why I opened the trade and why I closed it.

Bank of England deals on the pound.

Does it look like there's money in it?

ECB deals

Looks like?

The anti-intraday crowd don't need to watch.

The limit is a good one, too bad it's on a Friday...

sxww:

Yuri, why do you or I need anyone's trust or account? You say something sensible about the market, and for that, I bow. I'm too lazy to look at the account or the monitoring.

Forme, the real deal is why I opened the trade and why I closed it, everything else is pure fantasy.

Well, from this point of view - yes, it's fine too.

But in the long term it's hard to monitor and analyse.

Nestradamus:

The anti-intraday crowd don't need to watch.

The limit is a good one, too bad it's on a Friday...

Nestradamus, hello)))

Reason: