The psychology of the successful trader. - page 7

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Strategic behaviour is a normal working behaviour, without which business, politics, science and trading are not possible

Maxim, I would even add that it's like a religion. Those who have the money have the story...

Religion is programming the crowd's behavior. Cool, huh?

Aleksey Ivanov:
That's all right too, I can also agree with you on that. But when you're being calculated in business (especially in Russia in the '90s, when I had to do it a little, well, a little bit), it doesn't work out so well. Again, it turns out that it is better to act spontaneously.

acting spontaneously can also be a calculated strategy. It is not spontaneous but pseudo-spontaneous to confuse someone. Again, there is no "psychology" here. :)

Try spontaneously putting up masonry at home, it will be interesting to see what comes out of it :D

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

The Psychology of Successful Trader.

Yuriy Asaulenko, 2018.01.21 16:54

At one time, wrote the rules on a piece of paper, in large print, and posted them in front of the computer so that they were in front of my eyes. You know, like, so you don't have to think about it.

Actually, it helps.)

Aleksey Ivanov:
And this is purely a psychological trick.

It's more of a flow chart. It's common in any manufacturing process.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maxim, I might even add - it's like a religion. The ones who have the dough are the ones who tell...

Religion is programming the behavior of the crowd. Isn't it cool?

Yes, your own cult is also cool, you just talk nice, and you get all the benefits.

Alexander Laur:

Psychology comes into play when the trader is undecided about his goals. When he is sitting in front of the monitor and waiting for the market to give him all his "desires". If a trader defines the entry points, fixation points of profit and loss, there will be no psychology! :) He or she will just open a position and wait for a stop loss or take profit, and it won' t be necessary to sit in front of the monitor.

And this is also an element of psychological work on oneself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, it's also cool to have your own cult, you just scratch your tongue and they give you all the benefits

like a robot.

I know when he opens buy or sell using the algorithm and I know he won't close without losing and he is my sponsor, especially if the risk is too high.

The psychology here is that a person is afraid to lose.

On the other hand, if the condition of waiting out a negative profit is removed, you simply lose immediately, the sponsor's algorithm is in the robot and the quotes are known to the trader.

I don't understand the psychology of a successful trader and his image based on such thoughts.

But if I weigh both of them, it turns out that I just need to wait for my target - only Profit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

like a robot.

I know when he opens buy or sell by the algorithm, I know he won't go down and he is my sponsor, especially if the risks are too high.

The psychology here is that you are afraid to lose.

On the other hand, if the condition of waiting out a negative profit is removed, then you simply lose immediately, because the algorithm is again in the robot and the quotes are known to the trader.

I don't understand the psychology of a successful trader and his image based on such thoughts.

But if I weigh both of them, it turns out that I just need to wait for my target - only profits.

you don't know anything, you don't have a working strategy :) you're just scratching the surface

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You don't know anything, you don't have a working strategy :) you just scratch your tongue on the forum

)))

smart guy

i also know the psycho/trick.

I've used it myself to find out what's behind a man's soul, strategy, etc.

you know, with time, it becomes unnecessary.

you just have to discard everything that's unworkable, like neurons

and all that's left is what you can work with

Renat Akhtyamov:

)))

smart guy

Why don't you just talk over and over again? Bad trader, as they say... Psychology gets in the way.

I like to have a good laugh in these threads

Renat Akhtyamov:

)))

smart guy

I'm familiar with that trick, too.

I've used it myself to find out what's on the inside, strategy, etc.

you know, over time, that doesn't seem to be necessary

you just have to discard everything unworkable, like neurons

and only what you can work with will be left

it's not a trick, it's a fact ;)

Reason: