The psychology of the successful trader. - page 20

Aleksey Ivanov:

As I intended at the beginning, I will summarise our achievements on this thread.

I believe that psychological problems are not alleviated by EAs either, because there are no perfect EAs, and real EAs in an unpredictable and ever-changing market can provide us with the whole range of the same negative experiences we have with manual trading at any time.

So, opinions have been expressed.

The great danger of trading for the personality (Yousufkhodja Sultonov) from which it is necessary to adhere to a special psychology or education - the perfection of the personality - a certain yoga, the essence of which is as follows:

1. Treating trading as a game, not as earning (Konstantin Nikitin).
  2. Adjusting the style of trading to your own character Victor Ziborov (it means you need to know yourself).
  3. Scientific approach to trading is a priority in studying the market, and the profit is a nice extra bonus. (Sergey Vradiy)
  4. Self-confidence - one of the main qualities of a trader (Victor Ziborov) - this must be understood strategically, as confidence that you will succeed in trading in general, rather than confidence that the price will turn in the right direction and you will win.
  5. To be successful you need to eradicate subconscious impulses to lose (Sergey Vradiy), i.e. it requires work with your subconscious mind.
  6. Set upfor losses (Mikhail Goryunov) - the proper programming of the consciousness, so as not to hold on to losing positions. Not to concentrate on the game. To overcome the fear of losses. (Vitaly Muzichenko ).

Pay attention to the set of points (5-6) -they are a complete reorientation of the personality - a successful trader must have a completely non-standard (paradoxical) psychology.

In fact, the Trader is faced with one task: "GETTING STABLE PROFITS IN THE MARKET!"

In light of this task, psychology, where the main components are fear, uncertainty, anxiety, should be perceived by all traders as strictly negative. The best option - to exclude psychology from the trading process. This can be done in the only way - trading robots (Expert Advisors).

All robot settings are made on a demo account, where there is no psychology, because there is no binding to the money. The task of the trader to achieve the results of the robot, which are acceptable to the trader, and then turn the robot on the real account without his naughty hands (only monitoring the connection to the Internet and electricity).

Psychology only hurts the trader, and there is no way to talk about successful trading together with psychology.

Our task is to DESTROY psychology in the ASPECTS trading process!!!

Олег avtomat:

A suitable model to describe and provide a qualitative picture of this interaction (or confrontation) would be a predator-prey model in one of its less complex modifications.

Global approach. We should study game theory.

Hello.

As identity document we accept only passport, national ID card or driver's license.

Document photographs should meet the following requirements:

• Photographs should be in color.
  • Photographs should be uncut - all edges of a document should be visible.
  • Document should occupy more than 50% of the photograph area.
  • Photographs should be clear; text should be legible and easy to read.
  • Editing photographs using image processing applications is not allowed.
  • Scanned images of identity documents are not accepted.
  • Photos resolution must be at least 2048 x 1536 pixels.

Take a photo of your document using a mobile phone or digital camera and then upload the original image to the seller profile.

Kunde IQTommy hat "Arbeitsvereinbarung" bestätigt

2018/01/29 13:51:33 Completed #1369678 javajavajava002

Opinions on the role of psychology in trading are sharply divided (as one would expect in a forum where there are people with different: occupations, characters and beliefs). Therefore, for an unbiased assessment of this issue, I suggest we vote https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/226254#comment_6444806 on the points across the spectrum of opinions expressed.

Голосование. Нужна ли для успеха в трейдинге психологическая подготовка?
Голосование. Нужна ли для успеха в трейдинге психологическая подготовка?
  • www.mql5.com
1. Для успеха в трейдинге, наряду, конечно, с хорошими торговой системой, роботом, алгоритмами, опытом и т.д...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Vote. Do I need psychological preparation to succeed in trading?

Aleksey Ivanov, 2018.01.31 15:53

• 1. for success in trading, along with, of course, a good trading system, robot, algorithms, experience, etc., you need to develop certain psychological qualities as well.
  • 2. no psychology is needed for success, only good ones: trading systems, robots, algorithms, experience etc..
  • 3. there are already such robots here that will rid us of all psychological problems and make us rich.
  • 4. I am a pure programmer - I do not trade and these problems are far away from me.

49% 1. For success in trading, along with a good trading system, robot, algorithms, experience, etc., of course, you need to develop certain psychological qualities.

(29 )

• 27% 2. You don't need any psychology for success, you just need good ones: trading systems, robots, algorithms, experience, etc..
    (16 )
  • 12% 3. There are already such robots here that will rid us of all psychological problems and make us rich.
    (7 )
  • 12% 4. I am a pure programmer - I don't trade and these problems are far away from me.
    (7 )
  • Total votes: 59

The result of the voting shows that the problem is recognised by the majority and they understand it; and that is good.

The only thing left to do is to make it practically useful. But I looked on video resources of the Internet and found there a lot of nonsense on this subject. It became clear the origin of opinion of skeptics.

I am asking my esteemed forum members: "Please add here links (with comments, if possible) to really useful (in your opinion) trading videos on psychological aspects of trading. Then this thread will become useful for practicing traders.

Reason: