The psychology of the successful trader. - page 11

Renat Akhtyamov:

predict what kind of problems

will it work?

come on in, we're waiting

Why should I dissuade you.
"you give, i take. there's the market" (c) (algotrading genius from page 9).

Renat Akhtyamov:

Not going to argue, just a question.

With bots?

Hands. The pips-intraday bot is also much easier to build than for other strategies.

For the bot an average of 0.5% per day of the deal volume is not a problem, more is as the cards fall. This is how all my former TPs worked.

Yes, we are talking about FORTS, not Forex.

ILNUR777:
Why would I dissuade you.
"you gave, i took. there's the market" (c) (algotrading genius from page 9).

is this an answer to my offer?

Well, backing out is backing out.

It is particularly hilarious to hear from a man who has had a profitable vehicle for many years, the story of a Tajik (not his nationality, but the example was on him), who made money by chance in a couple of months. Not only a couple of months was perceived by an "experienced" as an acceptable period of time. So it is also perceived as having a profitable TS for those couple of months. There have been occasions in history when bibiziana traded profitably, she probably had her own TS too)))).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

With your hands. The pips-intraday bot is also much easier to build than for other strategies.

For a bot, an average of 0.5% per day of the deal volume is not a problem, more is as the cards fall. This is how all my former TPs worked.

I'm not talking about forex, but FORTS.

I can't say/answer about FORTS, because I'm not aware of it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

is that an answer to my suggestion?

Well, backing off is backing off.

You're a liar. Why should I owe you anything? You're not the kind of kid you can take cheap shots at.

ILNUR777:
There have been cases in history when Bibiziana traded profitably, she probably had her own trading system, too.)

No, she was making money purely on psychology, and then she got her period, so she lost it.

ILNUR777:
I am especially amused by the story of a Tajik (not the nationality, but the example was on him), who made money by chance in a couple of months. Not only a couple of months was perceived by an "experienced" as an acceptable period of time. It's also perceived as having a profitable TS for those couple of months. There have been cases in history when bibiziana traded profitably, she probably had her own TS, too)))).

Absolutely no surprise at all.

The first time I came to the forum, I used my hands to raise the deposit 8 times in an evening and what?

I even got a call from a brokerage house to stop.

They said they couldn't do anything for me in time.

ILNUR777:
You're a liar. Why should I owe you anything? You're not a kid to be taken advantage of in this cheap way.

???

Get on the prognosis, make a prediction.

Time will tell.

and most importantly, calm.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

???

Get in the forecasts, make a prediction.

Time will tell.

Forecasting is nothing, trading is everything.

That's the reason why everyone wants to see a statment and not some prediction

Reason: