The psychology of the successful trader. - page 2

If it's so worrying, maybe you should go and learn to trade.

Victor Ziborov:

In my incompetent opinion, if you are searching for an effective trading system, you should adjust this TS to your character. That is, the sanguine with his high mental activity and impatience should not engage in long term trading. And the phlegmatic with his slowness should not engage in scalping.

Also it is correct, the style and method of trading should be adapted to the trader's character.

Mickey Moose:
If it bothers you so much, maybe you should go and learn to trade.
"Live and learn!" - popular wisdom. "Learn, learn and learn!" V.I. Lenin (we studied him too in our time).

I'll add my five cents in. When I trade manually my nerves are very tense, sometimes I do not think about anything but open positions, it is hard. I have made for myself a psychological approach to trading. I start specifying an amount I'm prepared to lose in trading today. Therefore I psychologically prepare myself for losses. Further I always enter the market with knowingly small positions, but always even ones. I would be able to close half of the order. Then when I'm already in the market and have confidence in further movement, I scale in. In short, the trade is on.

Mikhail Goryunov:

I'll add my five cents in. When I trade manually my nerves are very tense, sometimes I do not think about anything but open positions, it is hard. I have made a psychological approach to trading. I start specifying an amount I'm prepared to lose in trading today. Therefore I psychologically prepare myself for losses. Further I always enter the market in small positions, but always in even positions. I would be able to close half of the order. Then when I'm already in the market and there is confidence in further movement, I scale in. In short, the trade is on.

Ifwe are getting ready to losses, then we also have a very important psychological aspect (further we will discuss aspects of your trading strategy). You are, paradoxically enough, properly programming yourself. Here confidence in yourself and your winning (which is undoubtedly very positive in almost all other activities) can, on the contrary, play a very bad role here (in the market). Some people, for example, are bluntly convinced that they will win and that the price will eventually turn around and stubbornly sit tight until "Uncle Kolya" comes along.

For lovers of manual trading psychology from the creators of MT:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT4 or MT5. What are the advantages and disadvantages?

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.12.20 10:21

And I think that without algotrading there is no point in going into trading.

That's it, this field has been irrevocably given over to automation.

The trader may not be a programmer himself, but an algo-language and a tester are mandatory. Otherwise, the trader (speculator) is not a professional, but a caveman with a stick. And do not talk about Buffet.

MESI and other schools with stuffing antiquated, unworkable theories into your head, and with N-hours courses are ridiculous. Graduate economist myself, if anything.

To break away from the level of basic ignorance you need at least 1000 hours of training and practice. And then you have to invest another five thousand to get a real understanding.

At a certain level of understanding of trading, the unconditional requirement to use testers and automated strategies will come into full force.

Sergey Basov:

For lovers of the psychology of manual trading from the creators of MT:

never seen renat trade

In any case, knowledge is needed and psychology is secondary. The local club of nerds have written up their work for 500 pages with no visible results. They simply can't find the patterns.

Sergey Basov:

For lovers of the psychology of manual trading from the creators of MT:

Well, 5 kopecks to the kovrish theme))) Met a girl, walking gloomy. Some kind of winded jumper....

I said, life is not good?

- Not your thing.

- Welcom tu hello))))))))))))))

¶ five days of love, dipped into a phone number ¶

(laughs)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, 5 kopecks to the cobbler theme))) Met a girl, walking gloomy. Some kind of winded jumper...

I said, life's not going well?

- Not your thing.

- Welcom tu hello))))))))))))))

¶ five days of love, dipped into a phone number ¶

(laughs))))

forgot to add.

a friend decided to throw herself in front of an electric train

I say, Luda, I advise feet first ))))))))))))))))))))) Lesh, you're a fool)))))))))))

Reason: