Price signals, what will happen to them? - page 13

Uladzimir Izerski:

If there is the means, there will be the balance. It's a trivial thing, Watson.

The one percent only manage to keep available funds above the balance and it does not last long, and the forum is for everyone.

Vladimir Zubov:

The one percent only manage to keep available funds above the balance and it does not last long, but the forum is for everyone.

So as not to be unsubstantiated for yesterday's words post, today gave an example on real trades.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Not to be unsubstantiated for yesterday's post, today gave an example on real trades.

Sorry I didn't read the post. But I know that one man waited two months for the intervention of the Bank of Japan and of course he waited. And he made $5,000 from 5,000 rubles in two hours. But what I'm saying all this is not an indicator.

Vladimir Zubov:

Sorry I didn't read the post. But I know that one man waited two months for the Bank of Japan to intervene and of course he did. And he made $5,000,000 from 5,000 rubles in two hours. But what I'm saying is, it's no indicator.

I didn't wait for anything, I just waited till morning to show how it looks like. It doesn't work on weekends.

I like to run up funds, and Automat likes to run up the balance.

For me the balance doesn't play any role. Only funds can support the margin.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What has IQ got to do with it? Create a hysteria and a frenzy of subscribers -- and there will be "happiness".

I, for example, for at least 90% of static indicators do not know what to do with them in practice. So it's me who knows and understands how each indicator is calculated, what its essence is and how it is used. And what about subscribers? At least 90% of subscribers do not understand what is going on.

The service must be at least somewhat responsible, not a magnet for the collection of suckers and the naive. If the service will be responsible - signals, really worthy of attention, will appear in TOP - there will be no refusal to subscribers.

Otherwise, we will have once in five years, randomly promoted CALM and occasional couple thousands of subscribers for half a year - and a cloud of "lost, laughed at" observers.

+100500

Has CALM cleaned up its signal history? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/129797

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: CALM
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: CALM
  • reviews: 966
  • 20.00 USD
  • Taras Gonchar
  • www.mql5.com
Для каждого открытого ордера в течение его жизни записываются значения максимальной прибыли (MFE) и максимального убытка (MAE). Эти показатели дополнительно характеризуют каждый закрытый ордер значениями максимального нереализованного потенциала и максимального допущенного риска. На графиках распределения MFE/Profit и MAE/Profit каждому ордеру...

Aleksandr Borodavkin:

cleaned up his signal history?

How?

Aleksandr Borodavkin:

Has CALM cleaned up its signal history? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/129797

Yeah, it's a mess...

good question, the stats still show 64 trades from last June, only "Means" shows the entire past history of the signal from 2015

and yet he was banned.
Reason: