Price signals, what will happen to them? - page 15

CB-SUPPORT1:

To change things for the better, you have to start with yourself.

So start.

I started.

After I had to disable cents account, I opened a regular account for $100 and immediately signed up for 1000 through my wife's account. I am not ready to freeze more than 100 because I have to enter and withdraw money only to spoil statistics and I have to watch the quality of copying in fact

CB-SUPPORT1:

Renat and Rashid are people who consider their vision exceptional. They are not accommodating to anyone, it is normal for them to change working conditions in the process, this applies not only to traders but also to brokers. The format of their business communication is as follows: our costs have gone up, so you owe us more. But there is no foresight in action. When a cat climbs a tree, nothing else comes to mind but to simply cut the tree down. That's how MQ heads are.

As for cent accounts, that's an incredibly stupid decision, subscribers have always not cared about cent accounts or not, so they will go there, the only problem is that it's impossible to find them, you can't see them. But maybe they just won't be there at all, maybe they can't be registered. On the other hand, brokers have a 20%/80% ratio of classic accounts, where 80% are cent accounts. Cent accounts got their popularity due to the fact that the average bill is falling every year. Traders are not very interested in putting adequate amounts to trade on regular accounts.

Plus the euphoria with crypto is not helping the forex market in any way. And all the wild forex market and wild forex brokers appeared and developed with easy help from MQ.

In order to change things for the better MQ should start with himself.

If I were the administrators of the resource, I would not pay attention to the fact that you represent some company. I would have banned you and my hand would not have wavered.

Although, apparently such a case has already happened...

Rashid Umarov:

No one is cleaning anything up. The history is taken from the trading history of the terminal as it is.

I asked my broker about it and he told me:"This service has its own archive of history, you can check the retention period with their representatives".

If the signal has lost most of its history, why don't you block it? This again undermines the credibility of the service, just like before the signals with drawn history, which thank goodness have been deactivated.

DZubova:

I asked my broker about it and he told me:"This service has its own history archive, you can check the retention period with their representatives".

If the signal has lost most of its history, why don't you block it? This again undermines the credibility of the service, just like before the signals with drawn history, which thank goodness have been deactivated.

Ridiculous. Have you asked a broker how someone else's site functions that they don't have access to?

The TAs of most brokers cannot give comprehensive and correct answers, even for their own office.

You ask about the trading conditions, they say one thing, but the client agreement says something else.

Then you ask questions... Why it says different in the client agreement.

Then they apologise and say that they got it right, they just misunderstood.

What to say about their awareness of the signal service.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Funny. Have you asked a broker how someone else's website functions, which they have no access to?

The TAs of most brokers cannot give exhaustive and correct answers, even for their own office.

You ask about the trading conditions, they say one thing, but the client agreement says something else.

Then you ask questions... Why it says different in the client agreement.

Then they apologise and say that they got it right, they just misunderstood.

Needless to say, they are aware of the signal service.

If Rashid says they are not cleaning anything, it is on the broker's side apparently, and the broker says we are not cleaning anything either. So it's the provider himself?) Anyway the history is gone, including negative trades, and there is zero reaction. Very strange.

This topic is not, in my opinion, the main problem of signal efficiency. You'd better pay attention to what has been erroneously shown on the face (avatar) cards of signals as the main indicators, and instead of what is there, monitor the signal - the movement of its EQUITY not the balance. Alps for example are doing absolutely the right thing - monitoring in the equity ratings.

The behaviour and graph of the balance does not at all reflect the behaviour and effectiveness of the TS and the signal as a whole.

Been saying this for years :(

DZubova:

If Rashid says they don't clean anything, then it must be on the broker's side, and the broker says we don't clean anything either. So it's the provider himself?) Anyway the history is gone, including negative trades, and there is zero reaction. Very strange.

The broker stores the history for the n-th period of time. Once out of that period, the broker has no history for the previous reporting period.

The broker is P to you.

Not cool of course. For instance, the trading system is designed in such a way that it is too risky to work with less than 10,000 quid. And this is where the cent account helped out. Now it turns out that to use this system you have to deposit really $10000, not every provider is able to do that and not every subscriber is able to top up his real 10000. I think the narrowly targeted signals will remain. So, the subscription service will collapse and I have to switch to pamm.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Not cool of course. For instance, the trading system is designed in such a way that it is too risky to work with less than 10,000 quid. And this is where the cent account helped out. Now it turns out that to use this system you have to deposit really $10000, not every provider is able to do that and not every subscriber is able to top up his real 10000. I think there will be only narrowly targeted signals. So, subscription service will fail and you have to switch to PAMM.

Anatoly, you should not exaggerate. You have to try to adjust your perceptions and skills to trade efficiently with moderate money and not on cent accounts. You should try to use PAMM too. Without overcoming difficulties there will be no real profit.

Reason: