Bitcoin in WM . Experiment. 15.12.2017 bought 0.98 USD, 0.00005 VTS . Getting rich live. - page 4

What's stopping you from putting roubles/bucks into a cryptocurrency wallet and exchanging them there for bitcoins?

Guest guys, exchange me webmoney to OkPay, amount 500$, the exchanger does not have this direction

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There is also okRow, but I could not transfer to it from webmoney, there are no exchangers supporting this direction. I found one yesterday to transfer directly to exmo, but it requires a check from webmoney, and I don't have a merchant's certificate, so I'm also out of luck.

Other e-wallets do not seem to help.

Webmoney is a very conservative e-purse that is suspected of being used for money laundering and other illegal activities. The only way to get more kiwi, and then things are easier, or to withdraw webmani to their card in the bank and from it to start. I started the exchange with Privat24 through Advkesh and then the exchange in a couple of minutes.

Maxim Romanov:

Thought about it too, for 100 to buy, but I'll wait for a 40% pullback

Time to buy! I'm going to buy, I'm going to buy -40% today and I'm going to buy 70%, the lowest one is 85%.

I got a hundred, I'll get another hundred at -70%. If it goes up to -10%, I will discount and wait for the fall. How much the trader does not feed, but my hands itch))

Alexandr Murzin:

Bitcoin buy rate in WM 1BMX=19.57USD, 1BMX=0.001VTS

Reverse rate 1BMX=16.9USD

Bitcoin exchange rate in MT4 = 17730 USD.

I bought 0.05 BMX is 0.00005 VTS for 0.98 USD.

The experiment has started.

bitcoin rolled back

Bitcoin Cash - by 43%, according to

good thing it only went in at 0.98

Alexander Bereznyak:

and now turn on the waiter, waiting for next year's $6000 bitcoin

But it may happen, for 20 years, a flat at the lower scale of coordinates. Sooner or later, the shop may be shut down, because it is a very convenient tool for corrupt officials, bribe-takers and terrorists.

Maxim Romanov:

Thought about it too, bought at 100, but will wait for 40% pullback

I also bought BTCs for about $100 a month or so ago and recently sold them on a pullback. But the exchange rate there is horrible, spread is just a horse's one. It's easier to buy in MT5 + you can trade.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Bitcoin has bounced back

Bitcoin Cash - up 43%, according to

good thing it only went down 0.98

No... it didn't roll back, it collapsed by 50%... it's better to stand on the sidelines...

Andy:
How do you buy bitcoin in MT5?

I got a bit excited, you can usually buy a CFD on it or an index

There are about 7-8 cryptocurrencies in demo accounts from MK

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I also bought $100 worth of BTCs two months ago and recently sold them on a pullback. But the exchange rate there is terrible, the spread is really steep. It's easier to buy in MT5 + you can trade.

For me, trading crypto in MT is discouraged by 20% swap, mentioned in Contracts Specification.

Is this true or is there something wrong there?

Reason: