Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 41

Serqey Nikitin #:

You must first learn THEORY at a sufficient level, and only then apply that KNOWLEDGE in developing your strategies...

Do you have examples of practical testing of theory?

Yevhenii Levchenko #:

Any examples of practical testing of the theory?

You won't believe it... but there are...

In any case, you'll have to test it all on your own strategies - nobody takes your word for it now...

Serqey Nikitin #:

You won't believe it... but there is...

Anyway, you'll have to test it all on your own strategies - nobody takes your word for it now...

The main thing is to make sure that the trizz doesn't turn into a trifle. For the deposit...

Yevhenii Levchenko #:

The main thing is to make sure that the trizzer doesn't turn into a trizzer. For the deposit...

It's not about TRIZ itself, is it?...

ANY strategy, without justification by theory, is doomed to "trize"... I mean, this axiom shouldn't be explained, right?...

To create a successful automated trading system, you have to go down paths that no one has gone down before! If I give you advice, it means that someone has already been there) You as the creator have to come up with an innovative idea yourself! That's my experience)

Want to win in the speculative market, need super wisdom and perseverance, but also have a strong capital as a backing, through several years of explosive refining, and constantly optimize the trading strategy, and finally may form a set of also just a high probability of winning the system, ordinary people please stay away from the speculative market, but also to stay away from the money for the purpose of the internal market.

https://www.mql5.com/zh/forum/375476

There are also seemingly successful or near-successful examples on other websites

www.eazhijia.com/thread-1069549-1-1.html

www.eazhijia.com/thread-1082536-1-1.html

Yes i am, making money while im sleeping... must watch my daily live stream

I accidentally deleted " VWAP for MT5 " in the Navigator. Can I restore this?

klausemann #:

I accidentally deleted " VWAP for MT5 " in the Navigator. Can I restore this?

Did you bought this product? if yes so this product is listed in your profile (this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/klausemann/market )
If yes so you can install this product once again: fill Community tab of your Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is klausemann) and install this product once again from Market - Purchased tab of Metatrader.
Reason: