Is it possible to earn million dollars from few 100 dollars in forex? - page 2

lnslink:
i am so sad, i have lose 13,000 in forex as a newbiz, pls advise is it consider a lot?
Everyone have to pay for learn. You must follow the strategy as you test.

forexmastery:
Is it possible to earn million dollars from few 100 dollars in forex.
It's possible - in DREAM  

ElmoDeMoraes:

Why broker woud not let ir happen?

I'm curious now. 

me either. It is not broker money, why brokers wont let it happen?

song_song:

At first you must know  it is possible to loss million dollars to few 100 dollars in forex

Only sensible opinion here.

angevoyageur:
No.

in 10 years, +150% per year?

graziani:

in 10 years, +150% per year?

To earn money with trading you need money to start. 100$ is not a sufficient capital, even if you have a strategy that can constantly win +150% every year, which is far from easy.

By the way, to win something you need someone to lose, so I suppose we can continue to encourage people to dream.

angevoyageur:

To earn money with trading you need money to start. 100$ is not a sufficient capital, even if you have a strategy that can constantly win +150% every year, which is far from easy.

Agree, this is the part that is not easy to achieve. It sounds simple, but it isn't simple at all - not to mention that it will be necessary to change the winning strategy, as it is highly unlikely to have a long term winning strategy.

angevoyageur:

By the way, to win something you need someone to lose, so I suppose we can continue to encourage people to dream.

Well, true but not so important. If we would talk about billions, then it would become important factor.

Step by step it would be possible. e.g. start with a USD cents account. 

...with 100 USD gains 200, 200 USD to 300 gains, with 300 to 400 USD, etc. 

It takes a long time, but with discipline and setbacks, you can make it.

forexmastery:
Is it possible to earn million dollars from few 100 dollars in forex.
Not in your lifetime.

it is possible to make a million dollars from a few hundred dollars in the forex market. its just a matter of time, patience and discipline.

Reason: